2nd June 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Last date for admission in Agriculture course in present year

sir
I would like to ask that when is the last date of admissions in agriculture course in present year?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
  3. Date of start of Agriculture counseling? What is the cutoff for the same?
  4. How to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  5. Last date for admission in B.Tech in agriculture engineering?
  6. What type of jobs are present in Agriculture field?
  7. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  8. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for CS course after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  10. Pre Agriculture test entrance exam date of this year?
  11. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  12. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  13. How can I get admission in Punjab Agriculture University
  14. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  15. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  16. What is the last date of entrance exam of BSc 1st year Agriculture Palampur University?
  17. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  18. How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college?
15th July 2016, 01:36 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date for admission in Agriculture course in present year

The Last date for admission in Agriculture course in present year is mid of July 2017. The minimum qualification for admission in Agriculture course is candidate must have pass in 12th class with a minimum of 55% from a recognized board. The age of candidate must be minimum of 17 years.
21st March 2018, 08:40 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Last date for admission in Agriculture course in present year

The agriculture industry plays an important role in India as it provides employment to a major section of the Indian population.
All India Entrance Examination for Admission to undergraduate degree programmes conducted by ICAR is scheduled to be held on May 12, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?