3rd November 2012, 01:13 PM
Dineshkannaiyan

Last date to apply for income tax officer post?

when will be the last date for applying INCOME tax officer post?please reply to me.....

13th October 2015, 03:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for income tax officer post?

To become Income tax officer, a candidate must apply for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination. It is conducted once every year and has three stages of examination:

>>Tier I exam.

>>Tier II exam.

>>Personal interview.

The minimum qualification required for this exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The age limit is 18-30 years and upper age limit relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The last date to apply for the SSC CGL Tier I in 2015 is already over and it should be noted that Tier I results are also out. So, you must wait for the next year notification which is likely to be released in month of May, 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?