12th January 2012, 10:53 AM
bachitashukla

Which legal papers should be prepared particularly to clear the entrance exam of LLB? What documents need to be submitted?

sir/sirs

kindly update me as to which legal papers should be prepared particularly to clear the entrance test and what are the documents needed to submitted while registering for the test???

thanking you

Bachita B Shukla

Related Questions:
  1. How to study law after completing B.Com with 2 arrears?
  2. Date of PET Entrance exam? Documents to be submitted?
  3. Which all documents are required to be submitted for BEE exam?
  4. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  5. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  6. What should I do after 12th or graduation? I am a 12th class student in science
  7. Opportunities available after completing LLM in cyber law and IPR?
  8. What is the counseling process of PGECET? What documents are to be submitted?
  9. Why my Inspire Scholarship is delaying if submitted all the relevant documents?
  10. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Assistant Public Prosecutor Group-A Exam Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. What documents to be submitted by an NRI for getting admission to Engineering Colleges in Mumbai?
  14. What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?
  15. Can I get into a stream of Law after passing 12th? I am a medical student with PCB
  16. LLB entrance exam preparation books
  17. What are the documents needed to be submitted to obtain non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
28th June 2020, 03:56 PM
tushartiwari74

Default Re: Which legal papers should be prepared particularly to clear the entrance exam of LLB? What documents need to be submitted?

1- Successfully completion of graduation.
2- 45% in graduation is must for general category and 40% for other category
3- last year graduation students are also legible for appering in entrance exam
4- no age criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?