2nd January 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

List of best books for NEET 2017

Which is the best and good books for NEET 2017. Isn’t Arihant or Disha publication? If so, which one? Please tell me only 1 or 2 author names and my last question is that, can I crack my NEET exam in 5 months with best marks without coaching? Please answer as soon as possible. Thanks.

2nd January 2017, 03:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best books for NEET 2017

Yes definitely you can crack your NEET exam within 5 months of your preparation but you have to really very work hard because most of the students are taking coaching and they take advantage of this so you have to burn midnight oil in order to crack this exam. You can consult any books because all the books are best but it depends upon you and your choice a personal I would like to suggest you to choose Arihant books.
Clear your concepts as much as you can and more important practice previous year question papers because that will give you idea about the setting of the question paper.
Pradeep publications are also best books because you will get lot of material in that but before going towards you would have to choose NCERT books. Firstly complete your NCERT books and clear each and every concept in that.
2nd January 2017, 05:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best and good books for NEET 2017. Isn’t Arihant or Disha publication? If so, which one? Please tell me only 1 or 2 author names and my last question is that, can I crack my NEET exam in 5 months with best marks without coaching? Please answer as soon as possible. Thanks.
Best books for NEET exam:-

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Biology in 40 Days
Author: S Chakravarty
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Chemistry an Advanced Package for Medical Entrance Exams.
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications (2012)

NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test: Encounter with Physics in Just 40 Days
Author: SB Tripathi
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

NEET 2013: 10 Mock Tests Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
Author: Experts Compilations
Publisher: Arihant

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Biology for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Sudhakar Banerjee

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Physics for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Digvijay Singh

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Chemistry for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Preeti Gupta
2nd January 2017, 06:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

List of books you can consult for the preparation of NEET Entrance exam:

NCERT Books

Pradeep Books

Dinesh Publications

Moderns

HC Verma
2nd January 2017, 09:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Best Books for NEET 2017 Examination:

When we compare Arihant with Disha Publications, I strongly suggest you to go with Arihant Publications rather than Disha related books. Some of the best and recommended books are given below.

>> Physics for Medical Entrance Exam by D C Pandey by Arihant Publications

>> Objective Chemistry both Volume 1 and 2 by Arihant Publications

>> Objective Biology book by Dinesh

Yes, if you study consistently from now I am sure you can easily crack this NEET Examination successfully. A very good preparation strategy is required in order to crack this examination and try to solve as many model papers as you can.
3rd January 2017, 08:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Both the publications have better books available for preparation of NEET entrance examination conducted by CBSE for admission in medical course.

There are many other books also. But the most basic book for preparation is NCERT Biology, Chemistry and Physics of Std XIth and XIIth.

Other than these you can go with previous year paper and go with anyone which one is available to you easily ( Disha or Arihant ).
18th July 2017, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

How I must prepare for neet to crack it with good marks whether I should first read cbse books or any institute materials please guide me to reach my aim
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?