11th October 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

List of Books should I refer for the Entrance Exam to join Aeronautical Engineering?

Books needed for aeronautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which books to refer for EKT exam for Aeronautical Engineering? Syllabus of the exam?
  2. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. List of books for first year b.tech aeronautical engineering
  5. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  7. List of books that should be referred, for the preparation of engineering entrance exam of B.E?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  10. List of text books for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Which books should I refer for the entrance exam of M.A Economics?
  13. Which books to refer for IES Mechanical Entrance Exam?
  14. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  16. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  17. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
19th February 2013, 12:02 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of Books should I refer for the Entrance Exam to join Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi,

If you really want to join aeronautical engineering,then you can write

> AIEEE
>IIT-JEE

If you get high rank in those exams,you will get good college to study aeronautical science,in India some of the best aeronautical colleges are:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Punjab Engineering College

Madras Institute of Technology

Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology

so, in order to get this college you have to get a hogh AIR in those Exams, some of the books for these exams are:

>> Physics ( Resnick and Halliday)
>>Dinesh IIT and AIEEE refresher course)
>> O.P Agarwal chemistry for IIT JEE

>>HC VERMA and IE IRODOV -physics

>>RD sharma and Arihant series ( mathematics)

Best wishes and hope to see you in one of these institutions ,good luck!!
21st February 2013, 01:26 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of Books should I refer for the Entrance Exam to join Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear Friend,

Aeronautical engineering is also called as Aerospace engineering.

The best books for the entrance examination of Aeronautical Engineering are prescribed as below:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

21st February 2013, 07:30 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Aeronautical engineering is a division of engineering which concentrates on the progress of latest technology within the field of aviation, space explorations and defense systems. Aeronautical engineering is also called as an Aerospace Engineering.

Basic Eligibility

UG: For admission in a bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination with science subject such as biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E).

The duration for this course is 4 years.

PG: The eligibility criteria for pursuing a master’s degree are holding a bachelor's degree in (B.E/B.Tech) or any other equivalent branches of engineering.

The duration for this course is 2 years.

List of Books for the Entrance Exam to join Aeronautical Engineering are :

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?