12th February 2012, 08:52 PM
electrical and electronic

List of books that should be referred, for the preparation of engineering entrance exam of B.E?

i am a electrical and electronics engineering student pursuing 6th sem in diploma course.i want to score good marks in engineering entrance exam (B.E) which book i refer please tell and also coaching center

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam after B.Com honors? List of books for the preparation?
  2. Books to be referred for engineering services exam?
  3. Which books to be referred for preparation for IES exam in EC branch?
  4. Need syllabus for the NBHM entrance exam? List books to be referred for the preparation?
  5. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  6. List best books for NBHM entrance exam preparation?
  7. Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam preparation while doing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  8. List of books to be referred for NET exam?
  9. What qualification is needed for being an IPS officer? Which books should be referred for entrance preparation? -- [New]
  10. Reference books for preparation of AIIMB MBBS entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? List of general knowledge books?
  12. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  13. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred?
  14. List of good books to be referred for GATE? What are the jobs in EC engineering?
  15. Books to be referred for IAS entrance exam preparation?
  16. Books to be referred to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?
  17. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  18. Which is the best institute for CA course? Should I join any tuition class for entrance exam preparation? Books to be referred for the exam? Previous years question papers?
3rd April 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of books that should be referred, for the preparation of engineering entrance exam of B.E?

Some good books for engineering entrance exam
6th April 2012, 07:26 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: List of books that should be referred, for the preparation of engineering entrance exam of B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Some good books for engineering entrance exam
BOOKs for preparation of Engineering Entrance Examination
__________________________________________________ __

Publisher: Arihant

Publisher: Cengage Learning

Publisher: Ramesh Publication

Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Publisher: Arihant
12th April 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of books that should be referred, for the preparation of engineering entrance exam of B.E?

Plz suggest d books 4 d preparation of pgcet exam for MCA...
10th July 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

plz suggest the books for mca pgcet exam of kea
19th August 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

which is best publication for preparation of engineering entrance
30th March 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

which books we want to refer for the preparation of amrita engineering entrance examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?