2nd September 2010, 01:50 AM
Sudhir Bishnoi

How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?

Sir i have pass out 12 from cbse board. Can i do jbt from jaipur after 12. Send me details and institutes name and procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  2. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  3. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  4. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  5. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  6. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  7. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  8. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard
  10. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for LLb procedure after completing class 12th? Are other degree courses required for applying?
  13. How to apply for JBT after 12th standard?
  14. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  15. What procedure to be followed to get a job in JBT after completion of 12th with commerce?
  16. Procedure to apply for lecturer in government college after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  17. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  18. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to apply for Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course? -- [New]
9th April 2012, 09:20 PM
riyamk

Red face Re: How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?

yes you can do it..first of all the best ...elegibility
10;+2or intermediate 45%with gernal catogeries and 40% four reserved
21st July 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?

please tell me all list for doing jbt course in jaipur
21st August 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?

Sir I have out 12th from case can I do j.b.the from jaipur after 12th send me details and
Institutes name and procedure..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?