1st January 2012, 05:24 PM
arundhathipatil

List of companies which use GATE score for selection? Any software companies which recruit through GATE score?

i would like to know the list of companies which use the GATE score for selection.i'm studying B.E electrical and electronics. i would also like to know are there any software companies which recruit through GATE score?

8th April 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which use GATE score for selection? Any software companies which recruit through GATE score?

I got 24 marks in GATE . Can i get admission in any colleges?
11th April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which use GATE score for selection? Any software companies which recruit through GATE score?

WHAT IS THE USE OF GATE SCORE CARD?
14th April 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i got gate score as 335 which companies can recruit me (for eee)
21st June 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 366. How can i use dis to get a job (for cse)????
9th July 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which use GATE score for selection? Any software companies which recruit through GATE score?
i would like to know the list of companies which use the GATE score for selection.i'm studying B.E electrical and electronics. i would also like to know are thereany software companies which recruit through GATE score?
18th July 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which use GATE 2012 score for selection? Any software companies which recruit through GATE score?

list out the company which recuriuit through 2012
23rd September 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

iam studying engineering first year in tamilnadu.i want to know the use of gate exam for job?
7th October 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Iam a B.E/EEE 2011 passed out student. Iam qualified in GATE 2012 & i get a score of 27.33. After that may i apply any govt. or private company?
2nd January 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

How do i apply for gate exam
23rd January 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

list out the govenment jobs asking gate mark
15th March 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i got 270 score 23/100 for oc but score card is available how can i use it
15th March 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 335 . i have instrumentation and control engineering . in which company can i get a job .
16th March 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i got 25 marks in gate-electrical....but i'll get score card...how can i use it?
24th April 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

my gate marks is only 3 then also all companies calling me kyu bhai kyu... mai presan hu kisme jau .. bhel hi le lu kya?????
1st October 2013, 10:52 AM
summin

Smile Re: List of companies which use GATE score for selection? Any software companies which recruit through GATE score?

tell me the minimum marks of gate exam
14th September 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

tell me the minimum marks required in gate exam for the recruitment in the government oil refineries
15th March 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I have secured a score of 28.23 i.e 394 with a rank of 9176. All the 8 PSUs that has announced the recruitment through gate scores, the last date for applying the posts was completed by the month of february itself so how can i apply to the job now?
Suggest me with your valuable ideas.....thanq
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?