13th March 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

List of different MBA entrance exams conducted by top institutions in India other than listed below

I want to know that other than CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, MH_CET or other state exam are there any top colleges that provides it's own entrance test? (other than NMAT SNAP Irma IBSAT)

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission for MBA course if I didn't clear the entrance exams in top Universities?
  2. How to get admission in top institutions of India for Ph.D after M.Sc Organic Chemistry? List of entrance exams with important dates?
  3. Can I study B.Pharmacy without appearing JEE & CET being a 12th PCM candidate? -- [New]
  4. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  5. List of colleges offering MBA Finance with fees and entrance exams details
  6. List of top institutions providing integrated Ph.D
  7. Which field should I choose after doing PG in B.A?
  8. Which branch to choose in M.Sc for better career opportunities?
  9. Sale/distribution dates of entrance forms for b.com(hons.) of all institutions of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it?
  11. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of colleges offering MBA in Entrepreneurship in India? Entrance exams for admission?
  13. Can I get admission in engineering college by scoring 53%?
  14. Which field should I choose between MBA and Engineering after 12th? Can I do MBA after 12th?
  15. List of top institutions offering MBA through correspondence in Pune or Hyderabad?
  16. How to pursue MBA from reputed institutes?
  17. List of colleges offering MBA in Operations Management in India? Entrance exams for admission?
  18. List of top engineering entrance exams in India?
28th March 2018, 08:05 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of different MBA entrance exams conducted by top institutions in India other than listed below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that other than CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, MH_CET or other state exam are there any top colleges that provides it's own entrance test? (other than NMAT SNAP Irma IBSAT)
First and foremost I would like to inform you that if you really want to pursue MBA from a good B school then CAT that is Common Admission Test score is considered first. CAT is the most popular entrance exam across country and all the good school accept CAT score for MBA admission. Then XAT,MAT,and CMAT comes on the list. Then comes SNAP, NMAT, GMAT and so on.

But apart from these examination, there are other MBA entrance examination which individual institute follows and these are:

- NMAT by GMAC ( NMIMS Management Aptitude Test)

- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) exam

- ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Aptitude Test)

- ICFAI Business Aptitude Test

- MICAT

- KIITEE Management Test

- Odhisa Joint Entrance Examination for MBA

- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)

- HP University Management Aptitude Test

The syllabus pattern is same for all the management examination. The questions will be asked from the following :

- Quantitative Ability

- Data Interpretation

- Logical Reasoning

- Verbal Ability

- Vocabulary and Grammar

- Verbal Reasoning

- General and Business awareness (current affairs)
30th March 2018, 09:58 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of different MBA entrance exams conducted by top institutions in India other than listed below

List of different MBA entrance examinations conducted by top institutions in India are:-

Common Admission Test (CAT)
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
MICAT
KIITEE Management Test (KIITEE MBA)
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Admission Test
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) MBA
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
APICET
TSICET
HPU-MAT
TISSNET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?