1st May 2018, 03:09 AM
Kangana kaif

Can I study B.Pharmacy without appearing JEE & CET being a 12th PCM candidate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 12th from PCM. But unfortunately I got failed in CET and JEE. So, I would like to know that can I do B.Pharmacy course without JEE and CET? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about all India Engineering entrance exam
  2. Should I reappear in 12th and JEE Main & Advance if didn't qualify in 12th PCM if interested to become IAS Officer?
  3. Will I be considered as an appearing candidate to apply in JEE if going to appear in Physics compartment exam of CBSE?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  5. Eligibility to study BSc(Nutrition & Food Science) for 12th PCM candidate?
  6. Is it beneficial to prepare one year for JEE Main after 12th? How many hours should I study in a day?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Previous 10 years question papers of IIT?
  9. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate?
  10. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in NATA to study B.Arch for 12th PCM student?
  12. Can I study BS in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS & 56% in 12th PCM?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IIT JEE as a PD Candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many chances are given to clear IIT JEE after passing 12th?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can i apply for AIEEE entrance exam? I am in Polytechnic final year student
  17. Can I appear in JEE through ODES scheme on the NIOS exam basis being a 23 years old M.Com postgraduate? Maximum age limit to appear in JEE for General candidate?
  18. For how many years I can appear in JEE Main & Advance on 12th basis?
26th May 2018, 06:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Pharmacy without appearing JEE & CET being a 12th PCM candidate?

Apart from JEE and CET, some institutions conduct their own entrance exams at institution level to fill their B.Pharmacy seats.

So, you can apply for B.Pharmacy in those institutions which don't admit candidates on the basis of JEE and CET exam.

There are many other exams conducted all over India for admission to B.Pharmacy courses. Some of them are listed below.
  • TS EAMCET
  • TS ECET
  • AP EAMCET
  • MHT CET
  • UKSEE
  • CG PPHT
  • BITSAT
  • PUCET
  • NMIMS NPAT

Questions in these entrance exam are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 11th and 12th standard.

Objective type questions are asked in the entrance exams.
26th May 2018, 07:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Pharmacy without appearing JEE & CET being a 12th PCM candidate?

No, you are not eligible to study B.Pharmacy course after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream. To be eligible to study B.Phamacy course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream from a recognised board. So, being a 12th standard PCM stream student, you are not eligible to study B.Pharmacy course.
5th February 2022, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

12 passed with pcm stream under wbchse.can study b.pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?