24th May 2011, 08:24 AM
sairammogullapalli

List of engineering colleges which consider admission on the basis of 12th class percentage?

i want to know the list of engineering colleges.
which are based on 12th class percentage.
i had got 89.7 percent in 12th class .
its extremely urgent .
so please give me the list with out any delay......

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which take admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  2. List of top colleges where I can get admission for CS/Mechanical/EEE branches on the basis of 12th percentage?
  3. Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?
  4. What are basic qualifications required to take up B.Tech?
  5. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis?
  6. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2?
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
  8. Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?
  9. List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?
  10. List of good engineering colleges which do not take donations?
  11. What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology? -- [New]
  12. What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?
  13. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  14. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  15. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  16. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  17. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
9th July 2011, 11:59 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of engineering colleges which consider admission on the basis of 12th class percentage?

you have very nice percentage in the 12 th board .

there are the private unversities like

1) lovely professional university , punjab
this college gives the direct admission to the engineering on the basis of the 12th percentage.

2) sharda university , noiada

this university also offers the direct admission to the engineering on the basis of the 12th percentage.

thanks
28th November 2011, 10:43 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of engineering colleges which consider admission on the basis of 12th class percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairammogullapalli View Post
i want to know the list of engineering colleges.
which are based on 12th class percentage.
i had got 89.7 percent in 12th class .
its extremely urgent .
so please give me the list with out any delay......
hi,
You not get admissions in top college for B.Tech course on the basis of 12th class marks.
Some college with give you admissions on the basis of 12th marks:-

Sri Sai College Of Engg & Technology, Badhani, Pathankot

Lovely Professional University Jalandhar

DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology Jalandhar Jalandhar

Baramulla Engineering Colleges

Jammu Engineering Colleges

Srinagar Engineering Colleges

Udhampur Engineering Colleges

good luck!
22nd April 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that is there any nice colleges taking admission on basis of 12th marks(70) in delhi side
28th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know some of the top government engineering colleges which take admission on basis of class 12 percentage ,i scored 89%
29th May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE LIST OF TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGES WITH DIRECT ADMISSION ON THE BASIS OF 12TH MERIT IN DELHI
5th June 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i have got 91 prcnt marks in class 12please tell me colleges in which i can take direct admission on marks basis please rply soon its urgent
25th June 2012, 03:05 PM
venky778

my rank is 80971 in AIEEE. I got 93% in 12TH can i get a good colleges.if so

which college can i get .please list them in AP AND TAMILNADU
7th January 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Whais the best engineering course in an average student
18th January 2013, 03:11 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of engineering colleges which consider admission on the basis of 12th class percentage

1.Udhampur Engineering Colleges
2.Jammu Engineering Colleges
3.Srinagar Engineering Colleges
4.baramulla engg. coll.
5.lpu
6.sri sai coll. of engg. & techno.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th May 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 86.8% in 12 board can i got good engg college ? pls send me the list of top engg colleges north india which based on 12th board merit in my email id [email protected] pls reply ...................
10th June 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

what is maharashtra state cut off for iiser admissions and the whole procedure related to it???????????????
12th June 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i have got 91% in board exams&106 in jee mains can i get into top(private) engineering college
19th May 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

i got 94% in my board exams. can i get admission in best engineering colleges in india
22nd May 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir if my marks in class 12 cbse board is 90% with pcm,
but score in jee mains not upto the mark so please suggest
me the top colleges list with their placements.
can you please reply me it soon.....
thanking you
my email id : [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 91.2% in cbse 12th, and 218 marks in jee mains. 301 in bits,7200 rank in viteee,and 756 rank in srmee, which college should be best for me???
9th March 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Can you please tell me the names of government colleges who take admission on the basis of class 12 percentage and what are their respective cut off??
4th April 2016, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 87.8 % in 12th from mp board which collage I get for engineering plz reply sir its very urgent
20th June 2016, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

sir I got 94 % in in intermediate and got eamcet rank in 99126 I did not attend for certificate verification so now can I join in engeenering college seat am poor financial problem so please give me suggestion to get scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?