23rd May 2011, 11:00 PM
Cena*

List of top colleges where I can get admission for CS/Mechanical/EEE branches on the basis of 12th percentage?

Sir,i got 82% in my 12 class and am intrested in computer science/mechanical/eee branches . Can you list me top colleges where can i get admission regarding my 12 percentage.

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which consider admission on the basis of 12th class percentage?
  2. Colleges which take admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  3. Am I eligible for BSc in BHU after scoring 58%
  4. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2? -- [New]
  5. Which college is more popular for BBA in India?
  6. List of top 15 colleges where I can take admission on the basis of WBJEE marks?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  8. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  9. List of top colleges where I can get admission after scoring 82% in 12th?
  10. Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?
  11. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
  12. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  13. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  14. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  16. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  17. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  18. On what basis does a college give admission? Is it through entrance test or through 12th percentage? Which colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams?

24th September 2011, 02:43 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of top colleges where I can get admission for CS/Mechanical/EEE branches on the basis of 12th percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena* View Post
Sir,i got 82% in my 12 class and am intrested in computer science/mechanical/eee branches . Can you list me top colleges where can i get admission regarding my 12 percentage.
List of top colleges where I can get admission for CS/Mechanical/EEE branches on the basis of 12th percentage?

For your kind information , i want to inform you that you are not going to get to colleges like -IITs or NITs as these colleges doesn't allow students just on the basis of your class 12th percentage.These top colleges conducts an entrance exam takes entry through rank and marks secured by students in this entrance exam. The entrance exams conducted by IIT is IIT-JEE and entrance exam conducted for getting entry in NITs is AIEEE which is conducted by cbse.

Since you have secured 80% in class 12th ,you are a good student so i will suggest you to go for 1year preparation means you should join good coaching centres and prepare for these exams .You will difinitely get good results.

The colleges which takes admission on the basis of 12th marks are as follows :
  • R.G.I.T koderma
  • Bengal Engineering And Science University - Howra, West Bengal
  • Jabalpur Engineering College - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
  • Saveetha University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
  • Coimbatore Institute of Technology - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
  • College of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
  • Amrutvahini College Of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
  • Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
  • SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
  • Chaitanya Bharathi Inst. of Technology, Hyderabad
  • Jabalpur Engineering College - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
  • Amrita Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore

With Regards
ravik1214

24th September 2011, 03:26 PM
sanjibdebnath33

Default Re: List of top colleges where I can get admission for CS/Mechanical/EEE branches on the basis of 12th percentage?

As you scored 80%+ so surely you are a good student.
But without entrance examinations you will not able to get admission in any leading government college. Now you have a option to enter any good private college by donation system. There are so many self finance colleges in India who have management seats. some colleges are:

Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal

R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore

Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

SSN College of Engineering, Chennai
Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
Amrita Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore
National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
B.M.S. College of Engineering, Bangalore
Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
Amity School of Engineering, Noida
S.J. College of Engineering, Mysore

THANK YOU.

Chaitanya Bharathi Inst. of Technology, Hyderabad

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai

24th September 2011, 04:06 PM
sairamkarthik

Default Re: List of top colleges where I can get admission for CS/Mechanical/EEE branches on the basis of 12th percentage?

with 82% in 12 you cannot get seat in top colleges but my suggsetion is to join management quota in hyderbad colleges

24th September 2011, 06:29 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend
see if you want
to get entry colleges like -IITs or NITs as these
colleges doesn't allow you on the basis of your class
12th percentage.These top colleges takes
entry through rank and marks secured by students the entrance exam.
The entrance exams conducted by IIT name is IIT-JEE and another
entrance exam is AIEEE for getting entry in NITs

you are a good student and you have 80% in class 12th ,
so plz go any study center which get coaching for entrance exam

bellow colleges which takes admission on the basis of 12th

Jadavpur Engineering College - kolkata
Bengal Engineering And Science University - Howra, West Bengal
Jabalpur Engineering College - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Saveetha University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Coimbatore Institute of Technology - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
College of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

25th April 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Two things. On the basis of 12th standard marks, only the Private Institutions will give you admissions. All Government aided colleges like IITs, NITs and Aided Engineering Colleges of the various States in India will give admissions on the basis of an Entrance exams - in this case, IIT-JEE, AIEEE and CET, respectively.

The second thing is that Private Unaided colleges will give you admissions on the basis of Management Quota. This Management Quota usually means admissions for money - usually hard cash. The problem is - whom to pay?? Issues are there regarding paying to agents and they running away with your money. But you can get Management quota.

The following colleges are rumoured to give admissions on the basis of management quota (to be checked by you):
a) In Tamil Nadu:- VIT, Vellore; SSN College of Engineering, Chennai and Amrita Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore

b) In Karnataka:- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal; R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore; P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore and B.M.S. College of Engineering, Bangalore

c) In Maharashtra:- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai; Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune; etc.
d) In Punjab and Haryana:- Lovely Institute; Amity School of Engineering, Noida, etc.
e) In Gujarat: Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
f) In MP:- Jabalpur Engineering College.
g) In Andhra:- Gitam, Visakhapatnam and Chaitanya Bharathi Inst. of Technology, Hyderabad

.....................and so on.

On the basis of 12th results - without management quota and without paying any money, you can still get in some colleges. These are:
a) BITS - Pilani (only if you are the State Board Topper);
b) PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore (only if your marks are 98% plus in PCM).
c) Anna College of Engineering, Guindy, Chennai (formerly called Guindy Engineering College) - only if your marks are 98% plus in PCM.
......etc. etc.
Please do your more detailed research in the State of your choice.
All the best.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-top-colleges-where-i-can-get-admission-cs-mechanical-eee-branches-basis-12th-percentage-178334.html#ixzz1t4SbAjzQ

9th April 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the list of best colleges for computer science who give admission on the basis of class 12 percentage.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?