18th May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?

How can I apply for pursuing M.Tech in Civil engineering in a German University? Which exams should I take to apply for the same? Can someone please provide me the for the information? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Expenses to pursue MS (Civil engineering) in Germany?
  2. University nearby Koln to pursue MBA?
  3. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  4. Can I study master in automobile from german after studying bachelor in civil engineering
  5. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  6. Can I get a seat in German University after scoring 67% in mechanical engineering? How much can I earn per month?
  7. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  8. Is there any place for students having above 60% in their graduation to do MS(Mechanical) from Germany?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters?
  10. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  11. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  12. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  13. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  14. How may I get the admission in Germany for B.Tech course after completion of 12th?
  15. How my I get admission in German university for B.Tech course? I have completed my diploma
  16. Can i give Civil engineering MPSC or UPSC exam? I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering and degree in Environmental Engineering
  17. Whether I would be accepted in German universities as per my academic record?
  18. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]

19th May 2016, 01:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?

To do M.Tech (Civil Engineering) course in German University, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/Technology from a recognised university and you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations for getting admission in German Universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to M.Tech (Civil Engineering) in German Universities. I suggest you to learn German Language before you to Germany for pursuing your higher studies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?