31st January 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th pass out apply for a degree in Nursing from government college? List of entrance exams for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Biology and got B- in 12th exam. Can I apply for a degree in Nursing from government college? List of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Chhattisgarh? Procedure to apply?
  2. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  3. List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply
  4. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any exam for staff nurses in Bangalore?
  6. How to join a Nursing school with scholarship?
  7. Names of the entrance exams which I can answer for BSc Nursing in Orissa Government College
  8. Can I apply for government exam after passing 12th from NIOS?
  9. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  10. List of government entrance exams for lateral entry in Diploma course? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to get admission in B.Sc Pharmacy and Nursing after qualifying 12th in 2nd attempt?
  12. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  13. Am I eligible to study BSc Agriculture without passing EAMCET?
  14. List of government colleges to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology? Entrance exam for it?
  15. Can I apply for IBPS exams on the basis of B.Sc degree with 50-60%?
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  17. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  18. Recruitment exams available to get Government jobs for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
28th August 2017, 01:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can a 12th pass out apply for a degree in Nursing from government college? List of entrance exams for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Biology and got B- in 12th exam. Can I apply for a degree in Nursing from government college? List of entrance exam for it?

If you want to apply for nursing after 10+2 in medical stream, then B.SC nursing is the best option for you. Here below are details regarding entrance exams conducted for B.SC nursing admission:-

List of Entrance exam for Nursing after 10+2:- If you cleared any of these entrance exam you are eligible to apply for government college.

1). AIIMS Entrance exam.

>> Conducted by All India institute of medical sciences Delhi.

2). AFMC Entrance exam.

>> Conducted by armed forces medical college.

3). JIPMER Entrance exam.

>> Conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research.

4). Lady Harding Medical Entrance exam.

>> Conducted by Lady Hardings Medical college situated in Delhi.

5). HPU Nursing Entrance exam.

>> Conducted by Himachal Pradesh University.

6). NIMHANS Nursing Entrance exam.

>> Conducted by National Institute of Medical Health and Neurosciences.

Eligibility condition to Apply for Nursing Entrance Exam:- Minimum qualification required to apply for B.SC nursing entrance exam is 10+2 in science stream with PCB subjects from government recognized board.

Age limit To apply for B.SC Nursing Entrance Exam:- Age limit to apply for nursing entrance exam is 17 to 25 years.

Duration of B.SC Nursing Course:- Duration of bachelors degree course in nursing is 4 years.
11th February 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 12th pass out apply for a degree in Nursing from government college? List of entrance exams for it?

I want to study bsc nursing in a government college, am studying in +2 now, am going to attend my board exam on march 7th, what all steps I have to do to take an admission for bsc nursing in a government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?