13th August 2011, 12:47 AM
shipra valia

List of government colleges or universities for lateral entry in B.Tech?

please provide me the list of government colleges or universities for lateral entry in b-tech

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges or universities for lateral entry in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  3. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Can I get admission to study regular B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Deemed University?
  6. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  7. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  8. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  9. LEET exam is all india exam or state wise exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  11. List of colleges which allow lateral entry admission? How to fill the application form for admission?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?
  14. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure?
  15. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
  16. How to take lateral entry in 2nd year in WB colleges?
  17. Which are the colleges which allow lateral entry in B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu?
2nd October 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges or universities for lateral entry in B.Tech?

i m diploma holder from college approved HRD AND UGC CAN I APPLY FOR B.tech in government college ,,, plz tell me how to apply for b.tech in govt .college ......send ans on {[email protected]}
18th January 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges or universities for lateral entry in B.Tech?

Is there any in changing the branch during lateral entry in b.tech
22nd January 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Deploma holder which is certified singhania university rajasthan now i want to do b.tech from lateral entry plz tell me what is the procedure of it thaxx ([email protected])
25th January 2012, 11:42 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Hi,
The following are some of the universities offering parttime b.tech

1) SASTRA University
2) Anna university

etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?