25th July 2013, 04:59 AM

List of the government jobs for which I am applicable after completing engineering in IT

sir i have completed my engineering in IT (information tech ) please send me a list of government job applicable for me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  2. What are the central government jobs applicable for computer science engineering students?
  3. Does AMIE applicable for Government Jobs being a candidate having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. List of government jobs for M.Pharmacy post graduate? In which entrance exams to appear? -- [New]
  5. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  6. Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech with 66%
  8. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the list of Government Jobs available after completing B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Am I applicable for government jobs after passing NIOS? When will I receive the call letter?
  11. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  12. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Tech ECE?
  13. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  14. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
  15. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  16. List of all the government jobs after completing B.Tech Electrical?
  17. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  18. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
10th August 2015, 10:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the government jobs for which I am applicable after completing engineering in IT

Yes, you are now eligible for the most of government jobs after completion of the engineering in the IT stream. Since the educational qualification for most of the government jobs is graduation so you can appear.

List of some of the government jobs examination for which you can appear is :-
* SSC CHSLE.
* SSC CGL.
* CDS.
* Civil Services.
* PCS.
* Banking.
* Railway.

So you can appear in these examination but you need to clear all the stages of the particular examination for the final selection for the jobs. Check the eligibility as according to your age also from their official website.
12th August 2015, 01:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the government jobs for which I am applicable after completing engineering in IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir i have completed my engineering in IT (information tech ) please send me a list of government job applicable for me
List of government sector jobs are,

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
12th August 2015, 06:27 PM
crystalpellitier

Some of the jobs

IES exam

IBPS and SBI entrance exam

Civil service exam

Staff selection commission exam

BSNL exam

RRB jobs

Assistant professor

ZENCO

TRANSCO
12th August 2015, 10:04 PM
reddy1990

List of some of the government jobs examination for which you can appear is :-
* SSC CHSLE.
* SSC CGL.
* CDS.
* Civil Services.
* PCS.
* Banking.
* Railway
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?