18th January 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

GATE exam preparation after BE (EEE) 2009 batch? Is it useful for other exams? Core Java and .Net, which one is better?

I completed my BE EEE 2009 batch.How do I prepare for GATE Exam.
Is preparing for Gate, useful for other test which test your technical ability.Please tell me about Core java Technology and .Net technology.Which one is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Core Java related jobs for B.E.(EEE) pass out? Correspondence M.E.(Computer Science) is possible from SRM University?
  2. Is it necessary for a B.Tech EEE student to do a course in Java or Oracle for jobs in core sector?
  3. How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  4. How to get a job in core software companies after passing out from EEE with 65%?
  5. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  6. How to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  7. What should I do next if am not getting call for interview from any private companies?
  8. What are the core companies in my department of EEE? How to prepare for it?
  9. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE and government core job exam with coaching?
  10. Am I eligible for Group 2 Exams having scored 58% in B.Tech course in the year of 2009?
  11. Information about NET exam? Which are the best books for preparation of NET exam?
  12. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  13. Whether JOB or HIGHER STUDY is the purpose of GATE exam? Books and important topics to crack GATE examination for EEE stream students?
  14. How to start for GATE preparation? I am in 3rd year B.Tech EEE
  15. How to manage time to prepare for GATE along with preparation of semester's exam? Study materials for preparation? -- [New]
  16. Previous year papers of GATE(EEE) with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get EEE core job after completing B.Tech EEE with 70%?
  18. Tips to attend the IBM placements? In what areas should I focus more on?
18th January 2011, 05:50 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: GATE exam preparation after BE (EEE) 2009 batch? Is it useful for other exams? Core Java and .Net, which one is better?

You must clear gate exam.it ir very tough exam .you must do really work hard for this.there are so many coaching available for gate .you should do that.
2nd February 2011, 01:04 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: GATE exam preparation after BE (EEE) 2009 batch? Is it useful for other exams? Core Java and .Net, which one is better?

Dear friend,

GATE exam has become very much important these days for an engineering graduate.

It somewhat measures the standard of an engineer. In every working field, a valid GATE score will give you a major advantage.

Whether you apply for a post of lecturer or go for a professional post, a GATE score gives you extra edge in your CV.

So face the exam and bring a good percentile. That will be very good base for your future career.

All the best!
20th May 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How can i get good rank in GATE?
16th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can any help me dat can i switch over to ME in sm computer science field and get into lectuereship after BE (EEE) ??
12th September 2011, 11:03 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend......

you can do m.tech after completing the b.tech. you are right you have to give the GATE exam. it is a hard exam. if you have read all the b.tech subject very good way, then you can give the GATE exam.

it is very useful, it`s score card is very important in the companies and also in the colleges.

java is the best language because of its simplicity and platform independentency.

best of luck.
12th September 2011, 11:05 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend......

you can do m.tech after completing the b.tech. you are right you have to give the GATE exam. it is a hard exam. if you have read all the b.tech subject very good way, then you can give the GATE exam.

it is very useful, it`s score card is very important in the companies and also in the colleges.

java is the best language because of its simplicity and platform independency.

best of luck.
31st October 2011, 04:59 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello friend..... GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) is an entrance test for M-TECH.
you should have good grip on all your civil subjects.
and go for good coaching centres for good assistance on all your subjects..
i have attached some details to this...check them
--ALL THE BEST--
31st October 2011, 06:06 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Re: Will the GATE marks really help in getting me a job?
Yes, GATE score card is help in getting job. If your score in the GATE examination is upto 1000 then i think that you will get help to find a job. Many company recruits the candidates through the GATE score card.

There are some change in the GATE examination. To know the change information please visit the official website of the GATE. :- http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/
6th November 2011, 08:35 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering )

GATE is the common entrance Examination, which is conducted by the joint venture of the IIT's and IIM's ie. government of India.
It aims at recruiting the top and sharpest minds in the graduate level, for the Master's Degree.

The eligibility criteria for GATE is :

1. You should be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in your graduation. Even final year appearing students can also apply for this.

2. Your age should be above 21.

3. There is no limits to the no. of attempts you take in this exam.

This exam is of 1000 marks, and out of which more than 900 would be minimum cutoff, if you want to get admission in the IIT's across India.

The important dates for the GATE exam are :

Sale of application forms : 12 September 2011
Last date for the submission : 21 October 2011
Date of Examination : 12 February 2012
Results : 15 March 2012
Date of admissions - 15 March onward till July 2012

So prepare well, keep your concepts clear.
All the best.
28th November 2011, 12:29 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

GATE exam has become very much important these days for an engineering graduate.

It somewhat measures the standard of an engineer. In every working field, a valid GATE score will give you a major advantage.

Whether you apply for a post of lecturer or go for a professional post, a GATE score gives you extra edge in your CV.

So face the exam and bring a good percentile. That will be very good base for your future career.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?