13th November 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

List of MNCs that I can apply for having secured less than 60% in B.Sc CS?

Hi, i hav less than 60% marks in my BSC(Cs). May i get a list of mnc companies where i can apply. I hav good communication skill and still i working with INFOSYS BPO. Now i want to work with some another mnc apart from bpo

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to work in MNC after scoring 57% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation?
  2. Will MNC's consider me with 70% in PG course?
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  4. Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for top MNCs having secured 77% in 10th, 79% in 10+2 and 76% in BE?
  6. Can I do summer training in plant of Faridabad after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for MNCs Entrance Exam having secured 82% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 71% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to get a Job in top MNC with an aggregate of 60.1% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. List of colleges in Gandhinagar I can apply for? I've secured 51% marks in B.Sc(Biotechnology)
  10. Internship in MNC for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  11. Is there any good opportunity for me after scoring 67% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  12. Information about BSc Nursing Course? I have secured 63% in HS
  13. Bachelor in Paramedical Technology students are eligible for Masters in Hospital Administration or not? -- [New]
  14. Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?
  15. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  16. How to apply in top MNC's like Wipro, Infosys after passing PG in MSc Computer Science
  17. Steps to be taken to get placed in top MNCs?
  18. How to apply for internship program in top MNCs?
14th November 2011, 11:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MNCs that I can apply for having secured less than 60% in B.Sc CS?

You have a low score in graduation with which it will be difficult to get a job in MNC's. Also you have experience in a BPO. If you want to switch to CS area in MNC's you need to gain some experience in the same. You may have to initially work with lesser known firms. It is also a good idea for you to go for higher studies like MCA or M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?