22nd October 2010, 04:11 PM
shayanmitra26

List of private institutes offering general studies?

want to know about some private institiute for general studies? can you please help me out?

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Information about medical colleges?
  2. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after Matric? I am a student of Matric
  4. How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel? -- [New]
  5. MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  7. How may I get ranking of universities of Maharashtra providing MCA course? How may I get syllabus for MAH-CET?
  8. Names of central government and private institutes offering Chartered Accountancy?
  9. Can I do B.Ed course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BBA course?
  10. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  11. What is the complete syllabus for PCS entrance exam?
  12. How can I join GP rating course after completing HSC with 64% and 48% in PCM?
  13. List of the colleges or institutes offering coaching for AP TET?
  14. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  15. List of top 50 institutes in India?
  16. List of companies and institutes offering 6 weeks of industrial training to specialize in my trade?
  17. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  18. Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech?
19th April 2011, 03:08 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: List of private institutes offering general studies?

this are the institutes..

#
Islamic University of Technology (redirect from Islamic Institute of Technology)
The university started offering long regular courses from December 1986 and completed 19 ... Instructor Training and General Studies : Language ...
23 KB (3,436 words) - 06:57, 8 April 2011
#
Shanto Mariam University of Creative Technology (section Faculty of Management & General Studies)
or SMUCT is a private university established in 2003 under the ... Faculty of Management & General Studies: The courses under this faculty are ...
5 KB (597 words) - 17:06, 27 November 2010
#
Herbert Hoover (section Scholarly studies)
General election: Hoover campaigned for efficiency and prosperity against Democratic candidate Alfred E. Smith . ... Scholarly studies ...
92 KB (12,765 words) - 22:18, 13 April 2011
#
Cornell Law School (section Academic Offerings)
Academic Offerings Law degrees : Juris Doctor ... two summer institutes overseas, providing Cornell ... in rigorous international legal studies. ...
27 KB (3,784 words) - 14:35, 7 April 2011
#
Wesleyan University (redirect from College of Social Studies)
Wesleyan University is a private liberal arts college founded in 1831 and located ... representation including American Studies, Astronomy/ ...
120 KB (16,867 words) - 02:30, 9 April 2011
#
Brown University (section Watson Institute for International Studies)
Brown University is a private , Ivy League university located in Providence, ... organized through the Watson Institute for International Studies . ...
85 KB (11,630 words) - 17:06, 10 April 2011

for more details go through this link..
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=private+inst itute+offering+general+studies&ns0=1&redirs=0
15th May 2013, 09:13 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of private institutes offering general studies?

dear friend,,,,

List of private institutes offering general studies
----------------------------------------

1.Cornell Law School (section Academic Offerings)
2.Islamic University of Technology
3.Brown University (section Watson Institute for International Studies)
4.Wesleyan University (redirect from College of Social Studies)
5.Shanto Mariam University of Creative Technology (section Faculty of Management & General Studies)
6.Herbert Hoover (section Scholarly studies)
7.Islamic University of Technology (redirect from Islamic Institute of Technology)
8.Islamic University of Technology
9.Cornell Law School (section Academic Offerings)
10.Shanto Mariam University of Creative Technology (section Faculty of Management & General Studies)
11.Wesleyan University (redirect from College of Social Studies)
12.Islamic University of Technology
13.Cornell Law School (section Academic Offerings)
16th May 2013, 08:10 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of private institutes offering general studies?

HELLO,

List of private Institutes Offering General Studies Are :

Shanto Mariam University of Creative Technology (section Faculty of Management & General Studies)

Herbert Hoover (section Scholarly studies)

Islamic University of Technology (redirect from Islamic Institute of Technology)

Islamic University of Technology

Cornell Law School (section Academic Offerings)

Wesleyan University (redirect from College of Social Studies)

THANK YOU !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?