17th August 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Which are the literature courses in English and Hindi?

Please do speak about some literature courses especially in English and Hindi ( M.A)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  3. What are the the fields in which I can make a career? I am a graduate in Hindi and English literature
  4. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  5. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  6. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  7. How to do B.A in English Literature from Nagpur University after passing B.A from Mumbai
  8. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  9. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  10. Am I eligible for IAs exam after doing Hindi Literature with 47%?
  11. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  12. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  13. How can I get a good job after qualifying in Hindi Literature?
  14. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  16. Different fields and jobs that can be secured through MPSC?
  17. English literature reference books for NET?
  18. What is the age limit and qualification for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
7th August 2017, 09:08 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the literature courses in English and Hindi?

Many Institutes offer the literature courses across the India. You can apply for such courses after completion of your graduation. Admission will be based on merit score.

Literature Courses
- M.A.(English Literature)
- M.A.(Hindi Literature)

Eligibility

For M.A.(English Literature)
You must have passed bachelor's degree with English subject from a recognized university. Some well of reputed institutes also demand minimum 60% in English subject.

For M.A.(Hindi Literature)
You must have passed bachelor's degree with Hindi subject from a recognized university. Some of well reputed institutes also demand at least 60% in Hindi subject.

Top Institutes Offering M.A (English Literature)
- English and Foreign Language University,
- Jamia Millia Islamia University,
- Loyala College, Madras
- St. Stephen's College, Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University, Delhi
- St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Fergusson College, Pune

Top Institutes Offering M.A. (Hindi Literature)
- Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Miranda House College, New Delhi
- K.J.Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Kamla Nehru College, New Delhi

Tentative Dates For Admission
- Online Application Available : May, 2018
- Last Date of Application : June, 2018
- Display of Merit List : June/July, 2018

Career Prospects
After completion of literature course, You may get jobs in News Channels, Broadcasting Companies, Journal Agencies and Magazine Companies etc.

Job Types
- Copywriter
- Novelist
- Editor
- Reporter
- Technical Writer
- Public Relation Officer
- Freelance Writer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?