2nd March 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature?

WAT ARE THE BEST COURSES AVAILABLE AFTER B.A?I HAVE KEEN INTEREST IN ENGLISH AS WELL AS IN ENGLISH LITERATURE.WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST COURSE FOR ME .I HAVE SCORED 50% IN B.A TILL 2nd YR

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  2. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  4. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  6. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in India after completion of MA English literature long back? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  9. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  10. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  11. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  12. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  13. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  14. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  16. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  17. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  18. Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?
12th April 2012, 08:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature?

As you are interested in English literature, you can go for Master of Arts in English Literature. Another option before you is to select courses like Master of Arts in English Literature and American Studies. M.A in Communicative English or English and Communicative Studies will also be helpful. One can also choose courses like Advanced Diploma in English Communication and Presentation Skills or Functional English. Advanced Diploma courses in Creative Writing, Translational Proficiency, spoken English, etc are also good choices after B.A in English.
24th May 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature?

I compleated the ba english litarature then what is best oppertunity to me?
27th May 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after BA economics?
29th May 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

suggest me courses after MA in English?
17th July 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i have taken maths,physics,chemistry,computer science in XII std FOR ME PHYSICS AND MATHS ARE LITTLE TOUGH, I AM INTERESTED IN ENGLISH, NATURE, HELPING PEOPLE, COUNSELLING . WHAT COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR MY TYPE, IN WHICH COLLEGE
3rd August 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i completed the ba psychology then wt is best oppurtunity to me
9th August 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i had completed b.o in general...which r the best course to do....and get a high salary job...
17th September 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mx BA in english n likely to enroll in MA with same. What would be bette after or now?
23rd September 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b.a in hindi. wht is the best course for me to get a good job?
18th November 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing MA second yr.my hobbies include reading and writing poems and novels.i am also interested in knowing abt eng lit.wht r the job options available for me?
18th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after B A in english
6th May 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

After BA tamil literature which course is best
20th August 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best corces after complition of BA-political science
22nd August 2013, 11:55 PM
maruthidevi

As you are interested in English literature, you can go for Master of Arts in English Literature. Another option before you is to select courses like Master of Arts in English Literature and American Studies. M.A in Communicative English or English and Communicative Studies will also be helpful. One can also choose courses like Advanced Diploma in English Communication and Presentation Skills or Functional English. Advanced Diploma courses in Creative Writing, Translational Proficiency, spoken English, etc are also good choices after B.A in English.
25th April 2014, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 and searching for a good course rather than engineering which have good scope and salary..can you help me?
31st May 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed 2year in B.A English literature and i want to know what kind of studies to do for my master degree and i have got 65% in my studies...tell me what to do for next and it should be related as high study
20th November 2020, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Help me in admission in bridge course in English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?