9th October 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Is management student allowed to teach in colleges with commerce majors?

Hi. Is management student allowed to teach in colleges with commerce majors? What are the minimum criteria needed to teach for commerce degree? Can someone who knows the details share the information with me? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I teach in Degree colleges after completing M.Com and B.Ed?
  2. Eligibility to apply in B.Ed for Commerce student? While studying B.Ed can I teach in any school?
  3. Can I be a Teacher in Degree colleges having completed M.Com and B.Ed?
  4. What should I do if I wanted to do internship in some best companies while doing B.E majors in telecommunications?
  5. Which course provides more career opportunities BBA or B.Com?
  6. Am I eligible for getting the Physical science school assistant job after completion of graduation?
  7. How to do MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA to teach Management students
  8. Is commerce student allowed to apply for Air Force? What is the qualification needed for commerce student?
  9. Is B.Ed compulsory to teach commerce students of 10+2 and 10+1?
  10. What is the eligibility for B.ed in computer science and application
  11. Can I do B.Ed based upon my graduation degree? MAy I teach in school while pursuing B.Ed?
  12. List of Ph.D colleges in India to do majors in Electrical after completion of M.Tech from SV University?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for UGC NET? I'm handicapped(80%) and done PG(commerce) from M.G university (Kottayam)
  14. What are the courses other than BBA and B.Com for a commerce student?
  15. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  17. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  18. Am I eligible to give NET Exam in Commerce after completion of MBA in Management in the year of 2011?
11th October 2017, 04:37 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is management student allowed to teach in colleges with commerce majors?

In order to teach Commerce subject, you should have gone through the same Commerce subjects in your academics.

If you have completed your Post Graduation in Management studies and you are looking for Teaching job opportunity for Graduate students with Commerce stream, some colleges will give you the job and some colleges will not give you.

Because some colleges will consider your previous academic background.

Some colleges will not consider this academic background especially newly established colleges. Because they will offer you less salary by saying this reason.

Though you have 1 or 2 Commerce subject in your Management Studies, that would not be considered as pure Commerce.

My suggestion would be to go for Teaching for Management streams students.

Due to this, you can fully utilize your subject knowledge gained in your academics and you don't need to put efforts in learning the concepts of Commerce subjects which you are not aware.

If the colleges are top colleges, they would conduct several rounds of selection procedure like
Written Test
Interview etc.

Depending upon your performance in the selection process, you would be given job opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?