25th August 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I be a Teacher in Degree colleges having completed M.Com and B.Ed?

Will I get to teach in degree colleges if I have completed M.Com and I have completed B.Ed also or else allowed only for school and junior colleges. Please tell me what should I have to do to teach in degree college. You can reply on [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  2. Which one to choose between B.Ed and Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 61% marks?
  3. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D and B.Ed simultaneously? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
  5. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?
  6. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  7. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  8. Will I be able to teach in B.Ed colleges after completing my M.Ed degree?
  9. Which are the B.Ed colleges offering Part Time course? I am working as an accountant in a reputed institute
  10. Am i qualified for teaching after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  12. Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?
  13. Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?
  14. List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida for B.Ed course? Date of entrance exam?
  15. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the procedure to get teacher training after completion of MCom? -- [New]
  17. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  18. How to work as teacher after finishing MSc degree
26th August 2016, 12:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be a Teacher in Degree colleges having completed M.Com and B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I get to teach in degree colleges if I have completed M.Com and I have completed B.Ed also or else allowed only for school and junior colleges. Please tell me what should I have to do to teach in degree college. You can reply on [email protected].
No, you are not eligible for lectureship in degree college.

So you can apply for UGC NET/ SET exam.

If you once qualify in above mentioned exam, then you are able to teach in degree college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?