13th March 2016, 05:46 PM
rahul agarwal 98

Marks required in class 12 to get admission in Goyenka College Accounts pass course for Bengal board student?

How many marks are required in class 12 to get admission in goyenka college account pass course for Bengal board student? I want admission in pass course only and not honours.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
  2. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  3. Is it necessary to pass in theory, internals and class participation to qualify in T.Y.B.Com?
  4. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  5. Minimum theory and practical pass marks in ISC board?
  6. Detailed procedure and documents required to get admission in 10th NIOS?
  7. Can I study B.Sc(Botany) without Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th Board exam for admission in any college in Bhopal?
  8. Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i do B.Com after Arts graduation with Geography and Statistics?
  10. Can I get admission in BSc Home Science Hons after passing 12th from West Bengal Board with chemistry, biology and nutrition
  11. Cut off marks required for admission in class 11?
  12. Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?
  13. Am i eligible for BSc in AMU if I am less than 17 years old
  14. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  15. What should i do after passing 12th in vocational?
  16. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  17. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  18. Is MBBS best to do having 65% in 12th PCB?
28th March 2017, 10:53 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Marks required in class 12 to get admission in Goyenka College Accounts pass course for Bengal board student?

Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration is a Kolkata-based degree-granting college that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in commerce. As you want to know marks required in class 12 to get admission in Goenka College Accounts pass course for Bengal board student here, I am going to tell you the same-

The minimum percentage required in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category.

For more information you can contact at given below address-

Address: 210, Bepin Behari Ganguly Street,
Kolkata, West Bengal
700012, India

Note- Admission in Goenka College usually starts in the month of July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?