1st June 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to get admission in CBSE science?

what marks will help me to get admmision in cbse science...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  2. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  3. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  5. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  6. How much marks are required in 10th in science and maths for admission in computer science?
  7. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?
  9. Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?
  10. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  11. How much score is required to get admission in NIT Nagpur? How much percentage is required in 12th science CBSE?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  13. How to take admission in Pune for 11th science after scoring 91.2% marks in class 10th?
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  15. In which colleges can I get admission having 25625 rank in UPTU and 83% in CBSE?
  16. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  17. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  18. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th science?
7th January 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to get admission in CBSE science?

IF I GET 70 MARKS CAN I GET SCIENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?