1st December 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Kharagpur without qualifying in JEE main and advanced?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in IIT Kharagpur but I don't want to appear for JEE main and advanced exams. I want to know can I get admission in IIT Kharagpur without qualifying in JEE main and advanced? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if expecting failure in CBSE Physics? Whether IIT, NIT or DTU considers compartment marks after qualifying JEE Main & Advanced?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam?
  6. Can I give JEE Advanced in 2017 if passed 12th 2 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Diploma students are eligible to apply in IIT for higher studies?
  8. Is there any other exam except JEE Main and Advanced to get admission in IIT Kharagpur?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in IIT? Can I expect admission in B.Tech Aerospace at IIT with 60% in 12th and a good JEE score next year?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  11. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  14. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  15. How much should I score to get admission in chemical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Arch without giving JEE Main and Advanced?
  17. How can I join in Aeronauical Engineering after passing inter with 92.3%
  18. Marks required in JEE Main and JEE Advanced to take admission in Electrical stream at IIT Patna?
8th December 2016, 02:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Kharagpur without qualifying in JEE main and advanced?

No, it is not possible to get admission in IIT Kharagpur without qualifying JEE Main and Advanced examination. To get admission in IIT Kharagpur, you have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in JEE Main and JEE Advanced examinations. Without appearing in these examinations, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT Kharagpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?