26th May 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th with 60% marks?

I am 12 student I have 135marks in pcm science and 60%in 12th my JEE main score is 60 marks iam in open category can i eligible for taking addmission in aeronautical engg? Can you please guide me with the information soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What should I do further to become an astronaut after completion of 10th?
  4. After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  5. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  8. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  10. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?
  13. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  15. How should I become an astronaut in India?
  16. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
26th May 2016, 03:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th with 60% marks?

Yes you can pursue Aeronautical Engineering as you have cleared entrance examination.
Candidate must have good percentage of marks in their higher secondary examination from a recognized university. You need to prefer only good college keeping in mind about campus selection.
26th May 2016, 03:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th with 60% marks?

To be eligible to get admission for doing Aeronautical Engineering, you must have
passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board.

You must have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examination to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course.

There are less chances for you to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on basis of JEE Main examination score as your score is very less and you belong to open category.

I suggest you to appear in your respective state level entrance examination and get good rank to get a seat in top college. If not, you can buy a seat through Management quota for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
26th May 2016, 09:42 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes. In India , Many institutes offer aeronautical engineering. You can get admission on the basis of merit score.

Institutes Offering Aeronautical Engineering
- Satyabhama University
- PEC University of Technology
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- MVJ College of Engineering
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Acharya Institute of Technology
- Madras Institute of Technology
- Amrita School of Education

Employment Areas
- Civil Aviation Department
- Flying Clubs
- Defence Research & Development
- National Aeronautical Lab
- Aviation Industries

After completion of aeronautical engineering , You may have chances to get jobs in ISRO , HAL , NAL , Indian Airlines , Air India etc. You can also get jobs in private companies such as Spice jet , Kingfisher , Jet Airlines etc.
26th May 2016, 10:54 PM
13precious

Aeronautical engineering relates to aerospace which deal with study ,design & construction of aircrafts.

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have passed 12th with physics,chemistry & maths with minimum 60% marks.

Entrance Exam:- AIEEE

Best Aeronautical Engineering colleges:-

Punjab Engineering College

Indian Institute of Technology

Madras Institute of Technology

Hindustan College of engineering

Institute of aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?