10th May 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Best universities of Canada to study MBBS course? Entrance exams to be passed to get admission in Canada?

I have finished 12th with PCB and now I would like to study MBBS in Canada. So, tell me which universities are best for it? Entrance exams to be passed to get admission in Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best universities in Canada for doing MBBS after Zoology Honours?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Canada? Fee and living expenses?
  5. Is there any future for MBBS students in Canada?
  6. Procedure to take admission in MBBS course in Canada?
  7. Entrance exams available to study medical course from Canada with syllabus? Chances to get direct admission?
  8. What is the marks criteria required in 12th to get a good university for doing MBBS in Canada?
  9. Advantages to study MBBS course from Canada?
  10. How may I do MD in Canada after completing MBBS from Germany?
  11. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  12. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  14. Top universities of Canada for doing MBBS? How much qualifying marks are needed?
  15. Entrance exams to do further studies in Canada for 10th student?
  16. List of best universities of Canada to study B.Tech and M.Tech in Aerospace Science from Canada? Which entrance exam will I have to face?
  17. Which exams do I have to appear to study MBBS in abroad??
  18. Eligibility to study in Canada after passing 12th from ICSE board with maths to be re-appeared? Scope of nanny course in Canada?
29th December 2017, 04:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities of Canada to study MBBS course? Entrance exams to be passed to get admission in Canada?

There are many universities which provide MBBS course in Canada. Some of them are listed below.

- University of Manitoba
- University of Western Ontario
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Queens University
- Trinity Western university
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Waterloo
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
- University of Victoria

The admission process for the universities are through an entrance exam named MCAT and any one of the English exams like IELTS/ TOEFL. Get good score in the entrance exam and apply for the universities, based on your score you’ll get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?