28th May 2017, 10:10 PM
raviranjankumar1

May I be eligible for Ph.D admission in Bio-statistics at AIIMS-Delhi being a master's in Biomedical Engineering?

I am pursuing integrated master in biomedical engineering (5 years course B.tech + M.tech) at IIIT- Allahabad.
I have studied Engineering Mathematics, Differential, and Integral Calculus, linear algebra, Biostatistics, and probability theory, Engineering Statistics, Data structure and algorithms, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Programming (with R, Matlab, C, C++, Python), Database Management, Numerical method and analysis, non-linear dynamics, web development, Biology, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Digital signal processing and some others,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?