9th November 2011, 06:11 PM
mrinalini mishra2

Are medical or bio students eligible to apply for SSC and CDS? What is the difference between both?

sir, is only medical or bio students can apply for this and what is the difference between ssc and cds

29th December 2011, 12:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are medical or bio students eligible to apply for SSC and CDS? What is the difference between both?

The SSC invites applications from Indian nationals for various posts whereas CDS invites application only for the Indian Defense Service.
Combined Defense Service exam is conducted by UPSC. For Indian Army minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum age limit is 24 years. For Navy maximum age limit is 22 years and for Air Force its 23 years. To know more refer the official website: http://upsc.gov.in
For the upcoming CDS exam forms will be available from 02.06.2012 till 02.07.2012 for the written test to be held on 16.09.2012.
Staff Selection Commission conducts the Graduate Level Examination for recruitment to various subordinate services like the Assistants’ Grade, Inspectors of Income Tax and Central Excise, Divisional Accountants, Auditors, Sub Inspectors in CBI and in Central Police Organizations like CRPF, BSF etc. The minimum eligibility is a bachelors degree in any discipline and age limit is between 18 years to 27 years depending upon various posts.
7th July 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are medical or bio students eligible to apply for SSC and CDS? What is the difference between both?

i am a biology student and i want to do something in IAS. does it possible?
24th August 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i am bio student can i apply for cds
25th March 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a bio student of 12th ,which types of jobs are available in ssc
29th May 2014, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

M a medical student doing BSc . I want to join army. Can a medical graduate student can apply for CDS exam?
30th June 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam qualify intermediate biology group in this year 71% mark and I am 17 year 6 month old so please tell me which types of government job I can do ..
14th June 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation from Bsc. zoology(hons.) and now i want to apply for ssc assistant audit officer so tell me if i am eligible for this exam or not
14th June 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in SSC and upsc exams..so can I appear both after completing biotechnology or biochemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?