30th April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in government college?

How many minimum mark in aieee to get admision in any goverment college.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  2. What is the minimum marks required for AIEEE clearance? How to get admission in a good engineering college?
  3. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra? What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE?
  4. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get into a government college in India?
  5. What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P
  6. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  7. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  9. What's the minimum marks required to get admission in IP Government college?
  10. Rank required to get admission in government college through AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  11. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur engineering college, MP through AIEEE?
  12. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  17. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  18. How to take engineering as my career after passing 12th standard?
22nd May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in government college?

what is minimum marks required in aieee to get government college?
10th June 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in government college?

I go 51 marks in aieee2012...and i belong to general category, will i get admission to any of the nits in 3rd or 4th round?
26th July 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

my marks in aieee is 75 and i am in sc category , will i get admission
26th July 2012, 04:38 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many minimum mark in aieee to get admision in any goverment college.
dear friend, there is no fixed marks in aieee to get admission in a good engineering college.
but i must tell you that to get admission in government college, you will have to score atleast 200 marks out of total.
getting that much marks is not an easy task. so you must work hard and study well to get admission in a good government college.
26th July 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any nits with score 120 n i belong to obc cotagary
30th July 2012, 07:34 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!

-->to get the admission in best NIIT based govt college one shoud have to score atleast 200 marks out of total.

-->NIT stands for national institute of technology.

-->these are the most reputated technical university in india.

-->these are the govt. colleges which offer courses in B.tech,M.tech and many others.

-->if anybody wishes to get admission in any of the NIt'S across the country,then they should apply for AIEEE.

-->SO,AIEEE plays very important and vital role.

-->my dear friend work hard and attain good rank in AIEEE to get admission in one of the best institute.

all the best....go ahead and work hard!!
20th April 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Tell me about what syllabus is on aieee and maximum no. Of question chances in 12or11 in exam?
1st May 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i have got 39 marks in jee main examination in 2016 and i belongs to general caeagory. can i get admission in b tech college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?