28th April 2016, 04:57 PM
Siddesh pinjan

Minimum marks required to do Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I have just finished my SSC exams. So tell me that minimum how much percent is required for doing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to do Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  3. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Diploma Mechanical final year student can appear in NATA 2016 exam or not?
  5. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  7. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  8. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT institute for mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks
  11. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering to be eligible for doing aerospace engineering in future?
  13. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  14. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  15. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  16. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  17. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  18. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
28th April 2016, 09:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to do Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

*There is no such specified marks in 10th board exam for admission in Diploma in any stream.Several entrance exams are conducted every year by different state government for admission in different streams of Diploma. One of the eligibility criteria for Diploma is that candidate must have passed 10th board exam with at least passing percentage of marks.

*You can apply for apply any state Diploma entrance exam like DCECE of Bihar, Odisha DET etc. You can apply for entrance exam of your state.
28th April 2016, 09:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course, minimum qualification required is class 10th from recognised board with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories from recognised board. Age limit should be in between 15 to 25 years. You need to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the polytechnic college where you want to take admission. After passing intermediate you are very much eligible for the entrance exam.
28th April 2016, 09:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is three year course after pursuing 10th from any recognised board.

The admission in the course is offered by qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by various institutes. So, you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission.

The admission is not on the basis of aggregate in 10th but you need minimum 60% to appear for entrance examination. For more information visit at the respective website of institute.
28th April 2016, 10:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to do diploma in mechanical engineering after SSC exam.

You have completed diploma in Engineering so you are eligible for below given post in Staff Selection Commission Exam.

SSC combined Matric Prelims exam Lower Division Clerk in Ministers/ Departments.

Stenographer Grade 'D' Minister's /Departments

Stenographer grade 'c' in ministers and Departments.

But your age should be below 27 years.
29th April 2016, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddesh pinjan View Post
I have just finished my SSC exams. So tell me that minimum how much percent is required for doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission in Mechanical engineering.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 10th standard.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
30th April 2016, 01:12 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

For getting admission in diploma in mechanical engineering , You should have at least 70 % for government polytechnic admission and 50% for private polytechnic admission.

Eligibility
- You should have minimum qualification of 10th pass.
- You should have attempted entrance exam.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Maths
- Physics
- Chemistry

Polytechnic Important Dates
- Entrance Exam Registration Starts : March 2016
- Last Date of Entrance Registration : May 2016
- Exam Commencement : May/June 2016
- Result Declaration : June 2016
- Counselling Starts : June/July 2016

Employment Areas For Diploma Mechanical Engineer
- ONGC
- Steel Plants
- Power Plants
- HAL
- IOCL
- Railway
- State & Central Government Services
- Defence
30th April 2016, 01:44 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddesh pinjan View Post
Eligibility for doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

** Candidate should have passed 10th or 12th with Science stream having a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with 60% minimum marks.

List of colleges which offer Diploma Course in Mechanical Engineering:

Techno India University : www.technoindiauniversity.ac.in

Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science & Technology : www.srist.in/

A.B.S S Institute of Technology : www.abss.co.in/

A.C.N College of Polytechnic : acnpolytechnic.in/

Amity University : www.amity.edu/

Jadavpur University (Faculty of Engineering & Technology) : http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/

Bengal Engineering and Science University ; http://www.becs.ac.in/

University College of Engineering (Osmania University) : http://www.uceou.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?