10th May 2017, 02:54 PM
Jupi Bharali

Minimum NATA marks required for admission in government architectural college?

Sir, I want to know the minimum nata marks required to get admission in government architectural college in India. Please help. Also,the process of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Should we crack both NATA and JEE for getting admission in architectural college?
  2. Minimum marks required in NATA to get admission in B.Arch? Requirements to get admission in NID College?
  3. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  4. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th?
  5. Which entrance exams are to be given to become an Architect after 10th?
  6. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  8. What should be done to do Architecture?
  9. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  10. Minimum marks required for NATA entrance exam?
  11. Which government college can I get after securing 87 marks in NATA exam
  12. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  13. Books to be referred to study for Architectural exam for AIEEE and NATA? What type of questions appear in Maths?
  14. Which entrance exam should I apply to become an Architect?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  16. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  17. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
24th June 2017, 12:09 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum NATA marks required for admission in government architectural college?

The full form of NATA is National Aptitude Test in Intelligence.

NATA consists of questions from general Aptitude, Mathematics and drawing. The total marks of NATA is 200 marks.

To get good rank for admission in good government architecture colleges, student should try to score minimum of 130 marks or more.
7th March 2019, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum NATA marks required for admission in government architectural college?

Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th?
25th July 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

My NATA score is 116 and I have scored 77.08% in 12th. Can I get admission for barch in any government college in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?