24th March 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next if I failed in my diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

I am fail in 2 sub the sem 4&5th next wt i want do i am poor man? What to do next to get a job? Can you please guide me? I need your suggestion to somehow move forward. Please provide me the guidance which I am need of. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?
  2. Is it possible to complete diploma at Govt. Polytechnic college after getting failed in 3 and 4 semester and after a break of 3 years?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  4. How to get Job in IT Company after completion of B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  6. Diploma in engineering after getting failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?
  7. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Design after 10th being failed in 12th?
  8. What can I do after B.E? I have failed twice in B.E
  9. Can I join Diploma course having failed in 12th Class?
  10. Can Diploma failed students get education loan for further studies?
  11. Will it affect my career in future if I failed to appear 12th board exam and joined diploma?
  12. Will there be a problem in my career if I failed to appear in 12th board exam and joined diploma course?
  13. What should I do next if failed in Diploma semester exams?
  14. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  15. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  16. Can i join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after failing in 12th?
  17. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission for Diploma in Computer Engineering having scored 59.09% in 10th but failed in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
25th March 2016, 12:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next if I failed in my diploma course?

This is not possible to get any job after diploma course after having backlogs in any semester of your diploma. Candidates who have cleared all subjects of diploma can apply for recruitment process in any company.

Majority of company which offers job after diploma seek that candidate must have cleared all subjects in diploma and should have at least 60% marks. You can only become eligible for job if you clear all subjects in diploma.
25th March 2016, 01:56 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

You can fill the reappear for those 2 subjects. The fee of reappear is different according to university rules. After pay the reappearing fee you can appear for those exam in your next exam session, and try to improve yourself and work hard to pass those subjects. Try to clear your all exam within you degree completion time.
22nd June 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Will I get jobs in future after failing in diploma 2nd year? Should I restart my 2nd year in the college? Help me....by clearing my doubt of getting jobs in future...even if I'll restart my 2nd year....
17th March 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am female candidate. I had more backlogs in diploma eee. Any chance to further studies. What about sun international in bba course.
25th July 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Now currently my brother is studying in diploma 3rd year but he didn't passed in any subject of last two years what should we do know can you suggest please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?