26th June 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th science?

minimum percentage reqd in xii science....please tell me what is the percentage required

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to join Airforce Group-X(Technical)?
  2. Minimum percentage required for interior designing after 1th?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  4. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad?
  8. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Interior Designing in NID
  10. What is the minimum 12th percentage required for admission in LIET college in Alwar for B.Tech?
  11. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  12. Minimum percentage required to get admitted in Basic science, Bhubaneshwar?
  13. Minimum percentage in BSc for IIT MSc and minimum percentage in 12th?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get medical seat in 12th boards?
  15. Minimum percentage required by schedule caste candidate in 12th to appear for IIT JEE?
  16. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  17. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  18. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
7th July 2012, 11:55 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th science?

hello friend..!!

->there are various courses that are after 12th science.
->if you are doing non-medical then you can do b.tech,b.e,b.sc etc.
->if you are doing medical in 12th standard then you can do b.sc(nursing),bams,bhms,mbbs,bds etc.
->the eligibility criteria of minimum percentage is 60% marks.
->you have 60% marks in 12th class.

thank u!!
8th July 2012, 09:18 PM
AJAYPANWAR101

Post Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
minimum percentage reqd in xii science....please tell me what is the percentage required
Dear friend to get admission in various courses in almost universities is 60% but to get admission in universities like BITS-pilani you need to score more i.e. above 80%.

So be positive & try for maximum marks i.e 100% not for only passing marks.

Think big, do big.
18th February 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Is animation a good career in India?
18th February 2013, 09:22 PM
dyco

Dear, if you want to go for a general courses then 65% will be good and most of the universities and professional courses only ask for 60%(reservation for reserved categories as per government rule is always there in most of the cases).
But if you want to join well known and highly known institutes then 80+ is a must.
19th February 2013, 08:47 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

First of all ,I would like to tell you that your query is incomplete as you have not mentioned the course or exam for which you want the minimum % of marks required in 10+2.

There are lots of courses available for a candidate,for example if you have completed your 10+2 with physics ,chemistry and mathematics then the available course are :

The minimum % of marks required for most of the course is 60% in 10+2.For some of them 50% is also required.

If you have any other further query as your query was incomplete ,please leave your message here specifying the course.

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
24th February 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required in class12 for addmission in NIFT ?
SUBJECTS REQUIRED IN INTERMEDIATE FOR ADDMID\SSON IN NIFT?
20th June 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I have P.C.M.B. in 12 class. i got marks in P-79, C-77, M-68, B-83, E-68, Phe-90. am i applicable in iit entrance exam 2014. how much percent is require in class 12 board exam to sit in iit entrance exam if i am handicapp student with 65% disability?
4th November 2017, 04:11 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Hi There,

Sorry to say but looking at your query, it seems you have asked an incomplete question.

You should definitely mention that for which course or exam you wanna know the minimum percentage required in 12th standard with science as main subject.

For your information, I wanna mention that for most of the entrance examinations after 12th, the minimum required percentage is 60, however, in some cases it is 50% as well.

This is the information I have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
5th November 2017, 02:19 PM
Member+

As you have the required subject for IIT Entrance and another positive thing is you can apply for the special quota of Divyang (Handicap). So go through full preparation and the minimum required Percentage is 65 % to 70% for general category it vary yearly.
8th November 2017, 12:29 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

It's better to score as high as possible. For science students minimum 60% is required.
You have to work hard. In today's world the competition level is too high. You have to work very hard to score high marks.
29th September 2021, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up percentage required in 12th science?

Plz now can u tell me what percentage is needed to go for science or to become a scientist or researcher .....
2nd October 2021, 02:49 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Minimum required for Science in 12th is atleast 60%marks there are so many scopes after Science Stream. You can go for MBBS ,B.Pharma , Engineering .by giving some entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?