11th August 2012, 11:23 PM
paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Minimum percentage required to do B.Ed from Rajastha University?

sir plz tell me wats d minimum per to do b.ed from rajisthan university on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  4. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA?
  5. What is the minimum B.E percentage required for doing MS in a good US/Australia University
  6. Required minimum percentage for M.D. in Good Universities?
  7. Minimum and recommended percentage required for automobile and aerospace engineering?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  9. Minimum B.E percentage required to join MS in good US/Australia University? I have scored 57% in CSE
  10. Minimum percentage required for admission in government IP University?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in PG for IIM and top B-Schools
  12. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  13. Minimum percentage require for SC/ST students to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com? -- [New]
  14. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  15. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
  16. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  17. Minimum Percentage required to become an IITian?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
13th March 2013, 02:13 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Minimum percentage required to do B.Ed from Rajastha University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa View Post
sir plz tell me wats d minimum per to do b.ed from rajisthan university on [email protected]

hi friend,

B.Ed Stands for Bachelor Of Education

A candidate must have completed their Graduation Degree in any stream are eligible for this exam....

Minimum of 50 % marks in graduation , OBC candidates need 45 % marks, SC/ST candidates require 40 % marks......

There is no age limit for this exam.....

exam pattern:-
  1. General Awareness Test
  2. Teaching Potential Test
  3. General Mental Ability Test
  4. Language Proficiency Test
  5. Language Proficiency Test: English and/or Hindi

Books

B Ed Entrance Examination
by
R Gupta
Price: Rs. 190

B.Ed. Guide
by
Bharti Sharma
Price: Rs. 360

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Price : Rs. 230

All the best..
16th March 2013, 10:03 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to do B.Ed from Rajastha University?

Dear Bhawna,

The Full form of B.Ed is Bachelor Of Education.

The candidates who want to set their future as teachers in Government schools or colleges go for the B.Ed course more frequently.

The Minimum educational qualification required to do B.Ed course is Graduation in any stream from any recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks.

The Minimum percentage of marks is same for candidates of all the categories.

So, Whether you pursue this course from Rajastahn University or any other university , you have to secure a minimum of 45% marks in graduation.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?