18th April 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get direct admission in IISER without entrance exam?

What is the minimum percentage required to get direct admission in IISER without any entrance for 2017? Can I get direct admission in IISER without giving any entrance?

19th April 2017, 05:06 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get direct admission in IISER without entrance exam?

For admission to IISER without entrance test candidates needs to pass 12th Standard with Science stream. Candidate should get the equal or above the cut-off marks defined by respective intermediate boards. Cut off marks percentage varies from state to state.
Relaxation of 5% in cut off marks percentage will be given to OBC & Physically handicapped students. For SC & ST candidates marks percentage is 55%.
All the candidates who meets the eligibility criteria needs to attend aptitude test conducted at various locations of IISER at the time of admission.

23rd February 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get direct admission in IISER without entrance exam?

I passed std 12 with physics chem. and biology. And going to give Neet. Can i give iiser entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?