18th August 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification to apply for CBI or CID department

dear sir,
please tell me what is the minimum qalifcatipon to apply for cbi or cid deprtment.
i wan to these type of investigaton deprtment. if u answer my question that will be a grace on me. thankyou.

18th September 2012, 01:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification to apply for CBI or CID department

The lowest qualification to apply in CBI/CID department is HSC. With this qualification, one can get in to constable posts. Lower age limit for the same is 18 years. Written exam is part of selection. SSC exam is the written exam conducted in this case. Candidates who get through this exam need to attend physical test and personal interview.
8th August 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir agar m 12th and bsc distance se krta hu toh kya m cbi ki job k liye apply kr skta hu ya any UPSC job. plz reply my email is [email protected]
26th November 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i have pass out student of 2 science with 56% & now continuing 3 science, my father is a general farmer & he want's my finasial help & i also want to join in CBI or in CID plz. help me how my problem will be solved quicely & easyly sir?
15th December 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i completed my engineering diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. I want to join in a C.I.D as an officer. Can i eligible now or otherwise after study b.tech am i eligible please give me a reply
my e-mail id [email protected] plz reply
14th March 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Minimum qualification to apply for CBI or CID department

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
please tell me what is the minimum qalifcatipon to apply for cbi or cid deprtment.
i wan to these type of investigaton deprtment. if u answer my question that will be a grace on me. thankyou.
sir main science se 1'st rank 12 pass hu.kya mujhe cbi me koi job mil sakti hai.mera email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?