5th February 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Minimum salary of a company secretary?

how much minimum salary does a company secretary can earn..please give me thei information

7th February 2012, 01:33 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Minimum salary of a company secretary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much minimum salary does a company secretary can earn..please give me thei information

Minimum salary of a Company Secretary : A qualified Company Secretary can earn anything between Rs.25,000 to 50,000 in initial stage.

Company Secretary Intro
-A company secretary is one who is responsible for efficient management of the corporate sector and act as an advisor in legal matter.

-ICSI{Institute of Company Secretaries of India} conducts entrance test for taking admission to Company Secretary Course. ICSI conducts the test twice a year generally in the month of June and December..

The whole Company Secretary course is divided into 3-stages->

1. Foundation course

2. Executive course

3. Professional course

Basic Eligibility Criteria for Company Secretary Course:
-----------------------------------------------------

• You should have passed 12th standard from central/state board or recognized school.
  • Also after Graduation in any stream(except fine arts) from recognized Institute/University, can also eligible for this course & enroll directly for the Executive Program.
  • Final year appearing candidates of such program can also apply for this exam.

Application Procedure for Company Secretary Course Exam:
----------------------------------------------------------

-You can by using Application Form available at the ICSI offices by paying Rs. 200 . If you want to collect Form by post or courier, you can send a D.D of Rs 250.

-After filling this form send it along with attested copies of qualifying exam certificates should be send to the ICST office before the last date.

If you want any other detail regarding company secretary exam visit official website: http://www.icsi.edu

~Regards
4G Solutions
7th February 2012, 01:39 AM
farazh

Default Re: Minimum salary of a company secretary?

Minimum salary of a Company Secretary : A qualified Company Secretary can earn anything between Rs.25,000 to 50,000 in initial stage. It can increase after couple of years.

with regards
FARAZ
7th February 2012, 07:08 AM
adlsm

if you qualify as a company secretary ,
your initial salary can range between 18,000-60,000

The Company Secretary course is divided into 3-stages :

1. Foundation course

2. Executive course

3. Professional course

Basic Eligibility Criteria :
You should have passed 12th standard from central/state board or recognized school.
Also after Graduation in any stream(except fine arts) from recognized Institute/University, can also eligible for this course & enroll directly for the Executive Program.
Final year appearing candidates of such program can also apply for this exam.

official site : http://www.icsi.edu
8th March 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my executive all module dec2011 and i want to do training for 16 months. i live in solan (H.P) .so i request u to guid me about the training near my place( Solan , Shimla , Chandigarh).
2nd April 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

im not getting the books...where i have to go to get it?
26th April 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

will i get a good job if i do bba and cs?
6th May 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 appearing student 2012 should i do c.s directly after my result
7th May 2012, 04:17 PM
shakeelahmad786
Junior Member+

Quote:
minimum salary would be 25000-30000 thousands in starting then you would be having experience then there would increment.
16th May 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I filled the registration form of CS but didn't got the admit card and not even books.... How much time does it take?? any idea..please help
24th May 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of getting good job by doing after cs and what is the minimum salary
24th May 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Minimum salary of a company secretary?

Quote:
I filled the registration form of CS but didn't got the admit card and not even books.... How much time does it take?? any idea..please help
Did u fill the registration form or the examination form ? u get the admit card only after u fill for the examination. if u have filled the registration form donot worry the study material must have been dispatched.
24th May 2012, 10:30 PM
ambi_rajput

Quote:
what is the scope of getting good job by doing after cs and what is the minimum salary
The salary is not fix. It depends on the Company and the candidate.
There is no any legal binding.

In 2008 the starting salary of a CS was anything in the range of 25000-50000 p.m. and the graph was continuously increasing. The profession was taking a shape to become arguably the best profession (in commercial field) in India by overtaking the other professions in the field.

The salaries of the Company Secretaries were increasing like anything and in spite of good payment the Companies were finding it difficult to get a good Company Secretary.

Suddenly the Global economy crashed down which has adversely affected all professions including the profession of Company Secretaries. So for the time being the Company Secretaries might have to compromise in terms of salary but it is the pick time to show the entire world that ignoring the Corporate Governance Professionals (Company Secretaries) and the Good Corporate practice can create such type of massacre that adversely affect everybody from big corporates to a poor person.

So in spite of salary compromise or the job insecurity for the time being the Company Secretaries should never compromise their standard and ethics to anybody including the Board and CFO.

The Government should also give more legal protection to the Company Secretaries to ensure their independence so that they can take some decision even if the same is not liked by some Directors or CFO.

Hope this helps.
24th May 2012, 11:37 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI...

Minimum salary of a company secretary is 20,000 to 40,000 initially but you will be paid better with your experience......

The Company Secretary course is divided into 3-stages :

1. Foundation course

2. Executive course

3. Professional course

Thank you!
25th May 2012, 12:30 AM
junaidghy

Salary is always depends on Experience. If you are an experienced person then company will pay you more than your expectation. So try to have some experience. When you will be an experienced one you can get much better.
7th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i m having MBA and LLB degree.Along with that i am having 5Yrs. of Experience in HRM.Now want to do CS course.Can please u let me know in which course i have to take admission..
like..1. Foundation course

2. Executive course

3. Professional course
14th June 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i had applied for the cs foundation course this year and i need online coaching for it plz suggest
15th June 2012, 12:15 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,
Minimum salary of a Company Secretary : A qualified Company Secretary can earn anything between Rs.25,000 to 50,000 in initial stage.

Company Secretary Intro
-A company secretary is one who is responsible for efficient management of the corporate sector and act as an advisor in legal matter.

-ICSI{Institute of Company Secretaries of India} conducts entrance test for taking admission to Company Secretary Course. ICSI conducts the test twice a year generally in the month of June and December..

1. Foundation course

2. Executive course

3. Professional course

You should have passed 12th standard from central/state board or recognized school.
Also after Graduation in any stream(except fine arts) from recognized Institute/University, can also eligible for this course & enroll directly for the Executive Program.

-You can by using Application Form available at the ICSI offices by paying Rs. 200 . If you want to collect Form by post or courier, you can send a D.D of Rs 250.

-After filling this form send it along with attested copies of qualifying exam certificates should be send to the ICST office before the last date.

If you want any other detail regarding company secretary exam visit official website: http://www.icsi.edu

Thanks
20th June 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to know number of qualified company secretaries in india at present ?
12th July 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

i want to do cs because i am confuse i learning in T.Y. bba i have no idea about cs but i want cs degree.
so, plz give me advise after T.Y bba what is best for me in future mba or cp

thanks
nitin patel
20th July 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

hw much is a cs itnern paid for his 15th mths training?
26th July 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam what is the best course after commerce without maths in the percentage of 90 above.
27th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

can i do cs with bcom and then after completing this course mba please ans me
13th August 2012, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.com & m.com(pre) &c.s exe(1 group).i live at panipat.i want to take training.tel me from where i will be take traning
4th September 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

how much cs intern paid for his 15 months training....?
4th September 2012, 06:50 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

salary of a company secretary minimum 3 lakhs to 4 laks
17th September 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

company seceretrey for scope life
18th September 2012, 10:01 PM
Astha sinhaa

Company secretary salary largly depends upon the abilities of the person himself and the campany he is working with. On an average a newly appointed compnay secretary can get neraly Rs.4,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 per years. Those with abilites and some experience can get more than double this initial amount.
CS course has 3 levels
Foundation Course
Executive Course
Professional Course

Candidate must to have completed at least 12th standard. Depending on the qualification the candidate can join in for the course at the level required. Like for graduates the candidate can join directly for the second level i.e. intermediate level.
Age should be above 17 years.There is no maximum age limit.
The exam is conducted in three stages -primary stage, intermediate and final.

Examinations are held twice a year in June & December. There is no minimum pass percentage requirement for admission.
6th October 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

He
I want to say that who & all doing cs.
No need to worry about salary & job
Everybody will get a good job If u have a good talent & khowledge about corporate culture & legal requirement..

so dont think more about anythink.

jstfocus on your study

thanks
rahul kota
10th October 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can i do cs with bcom and then after completing this course mba please ans me
ya u can do
15th October 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

l studying in b.com first year.can i join cs coaching.
16th October 2012, 12:39 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Company Secretary Intro

1. Foundation course

2. Executive course

3. Professional course

16th October 2012, 12:52 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello ,
Its totally depends upon candidates ability & capbility that how he/ she has presenting themselve & its individuals company that what thier pay scales.
As we know the company secretary job is highly demanding its the company secretary whose takes all the anxieties & worries.
So minimum salary starts from 30,000, its not fixed so i could not mention the exact salary .

Thank you
16th October 2012, 12:58 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.................
Company Secretaryship. Company Secretary is a professional course which is managed by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) which is constituted under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 to grow and control the profession of Company Secretaries in India.

For pursuing this program the minimum requirement is 10+2 or equivalent examination. Graduates and post graduatesare also eligible for this program.There is a bright scope for company secretary in consulting firms, banks, financial institutions, private companies and other regulatory bodies. An individual as company secretary can get a salary ranging from Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000 in a reputed company in private sector.

Good luck..........
25th October 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED MBA.WHEN I HV TO BE JOIN THE CS COURSES
25th October 2012, 08:25 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Basic Eligibility Criteria :

if you qualify as a company secretary ,
your initial salary can range between 18,000-60,000
2nd November 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

m complete my BCA 4m PTU. NOW can i directly join executive ??? Or i hv 2 start 4m foundation.
10th November 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i iam in tamilnadu but i want to study pondy state , what can i da
10th November 2012, 06:28 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
See a company secretary is a very respectable position and highly envious also from salary point of view. But this does not mean that you will get a 1 lakh or Indian rupees at the very beginning. The salary varies from experience and company point of view. Sometimes a company might pay, 30,000 INR for a 6 year completed employee. Sometimes another company might 20,000 INR for the same experienced employee. Normally the starting salary remains within Rs.20,000-Rs. 25,000. then it rises to 30,000, 40,000 and like that.
21st November 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have passed my executive all module dec2011 and i want to do training for 16 months. i live in solan (H.P) .so i request u to guid me about the training near my place( Solan , Shimla , Chandigarh).
i hv question for u...is it really tough course? can an average commerce student can do it?
21st December 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hai i'm B.COM.CA final year student how to join this cs course and fees structure then coimbatore registration centre in cs address
please asked details.
30th December 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I am doing cs & also planing to do accounting technician course is it helpful for me?
18th January 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am doing llb and i am in cs final i have also done BBA tell me about initial salery
25th January 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

am doing b.com(cs), will i get good job with good salary package?
26th January 2013, 02:21 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

The minimum salary of a company secretary is Rs.20,000 to 50,000.

I hope this will help
All the best
15th February 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

After passing my bcom souuld i have to give the foundation course ?
27th February 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

what r the job post after passing company secretary ?
2nd March 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i m having MBA and LLB degree.Along with that i am having 5Yrs. of Experience in HRM.Now want to do CS course.Can please u let me know in which course i have to take admission..
like..1. Foundation course

2. Executive course

3. Professional course
hello sir iam a cs student u can directly join to cs executive programme and u will get some law papers and accouts exemption
27th March 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT A GOOD JOB I INTRESTED FOR STUDIYING CS
20th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir and dear friends, i am law post graduate, my specialization was business law, i have done various diploma courses like diploma in human resource management & labour laws, intellectual property rights, and corporate mergers & acquisition, i am also having 2 years of litigation and conveyancing and drafting experience, my question is that, how much salary i will get after finishing my cs course......and is it necessary for me to join article-ship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?