3rd October 2015, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

Which all universities consider GRE and TOEFL marks? What is the minimum score required to qualify?

Iam studying b.tech (c.s.e).Sir,which universities in u.s consider TOEFL marks & which universities consider GRE marks?what is minimum score to qualify in those exams?is it necessary to write both exams to do m.s in u.s? Can someone please answer me soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  4. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  5. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  6. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  8. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  10. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  11. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?
  13. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  16. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  18. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
20th September 2017, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all universities consider GRE and TOEFL marks? What is the minimum score required to qualify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam studying b.tech (c.s.e).Sir,which universities in u.s consider TOEFL marks & which universities consider GRE marks?what is minimum score to qualify in those exams?is it necessary to write both exams to do m.s in u.s? Can someone please answer me soon?

Thanks!

List of universities considers GRE and TOEFL marks fro admission is given below;

Standford University - Official Website

Dakota State University - Official Website

National University of Singapore - Official Website

Jacobs University, Germany - Official Website

Trinity College Dublin - Official Website

Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand - Official Website

The University of Sydney - Official Website

Dalhousie University - Official Website

Golden Gate University - Official Website

Pace University, New York - Official Website

The marks required in TOEFL and GRE differs from one college/university to another. In some universities marks required in TOEFL is 80 to 90 and 300 to 330 score are good for GRE to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?