8th August 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

If I want to get admitted in ETC engineering trade then how will it benefit me after 4 years?

I have just passed the 12th exam in 65% and i want to admit in etc engineering trade.So i want to know that how much it will be benifit for my job after 4 year.

23rd May 2016, 10:59 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: If I want to get admitted in ETC engineering trade then how will it benefit me after 4 years?

There are number of benefits for this branch, as you can switch if you do not want to continue in the core branch.
1. You can go for VLSI and embedded systems to make a carrier in the electronics field.
2. Switch to IT/Computer branch for ME/further studies.
3. Get a job in IT profession.
4. You can go for MS abroad.
5. Apply for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? 28 3rd January 2017 02:49 PM
Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India? 8 18th November 2016 05:17 PM
What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment? 12 29th April 2014 08:40 PM
Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? 31 11th February 2014 04:12 PM
Which one is the best between Communication Engineering, Control Engineering, Computer Engineering and Power Engineering? 11 27th October 2013 10:10 PM