17th February 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the most important subjects for Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary? Duration of the course

which subjects are most important for biotechnology?
what is basic salary for biotech?
how many years course is this?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?
  3. Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the basic salary of a Biotechnology graduate?
  5. How may I get details about B.Sc(biotechnology)? What's the duration and course content for the same?
  6. What is the importance of class 12th marks in engineering entrance exams?
  7. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  8. Which are the important subjects for biotechnology?
  9. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  10. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  11. Which subjects are the most important for Biotechnology?
  12. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students? -- [New]
  13. Important subjects in 11th and 12th for a career in Biotechnology?
  14. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  15. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  16. Detailed information and scope of B.Sc(Biotechnology) course? Can I get good salary after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  17. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  18. What is the scope in Nagpur City after doing MSc Biotechnology
23rd February 2011, 10:39 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the most important subjects for Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary? Duration of the course

Dear,

Biotechnology is based in biology. Biotechnology includes Biochemistry, organic chemistry or chemical engineering.

Course Duration for B.E. or B.Tech. (Biotechnology) = 4 Years

or

Course Duration for M.Sc. (Biotechnology) = 2 Years

etc.

And the Basic salary fro Biotech = Rs. 9600 /- to 12,800 /-

Good Luck
12th April 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the most important subjects for Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary? Duration of the course

IS THERE IS MHT-CET IS IMPORTANT FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY
12th April 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

MHT CET IS IMP OR NOT
18th April 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Does Biotechnology have any scope?
19th April 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the top most profession in biotechnology ?
6th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i m waiting for my result n i m confused what to opt aft 12th science.i have taken biology but i dont want to go for MBBS nor computers.so please guide me
29th May 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

is mh-cet important in biotechnology
11th June 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i have taken biologybut i dont want tyo go for mbbs nor computer so please guide me
2nd August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 four years ago and now i wanted to do Bio-Technology. Does anyone in here have any idea abt that course? Can anyone guide me,plzz!!!
10th February 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have biology and want to go study biotechnology but don't know if I need chemistry or not
10th February 2013, 07:51 PM
saivineel.t
Member+

Dear,

Salary Scale for Biotechnology Majors with a 4-Year Degree

Biotechnology is a rapidly expanding field that utilizes organisms for technological advancement in medicine, agriculture and other fields. Over the last several decades, biotechnology has evolved from domesticating crops and farm animals to using living cells and molecules to create new vaccines, pharmaceuticals, food and varied commercial products. Salaries for biotechnology majors vary depending on industry, employer and years of experience

Biotechnology Salary by Degree
According to PayScale.com, the median salary as of May 2010 for biotechnology research associates according to degree was as follows:

Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology: $41,574-$63,044
Bachelor of Science in Biology: $37,765-$55,048
Bachelor of Art in Biology: $36,231-$53,609
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry: $35,841-$58,274
Biotechnology Salary by Industry
There are many industries in which a former biotechnology major can find employment. Below are the median annual salary ranges in some of the most popular industries, according to PayScale.com:

Research and Development: $39,816-$59,731
Pharmaceuticals: $47,017-$68,851
Medical Research: $32,510-$48,887
Academics: $30,966-$43,744
Biotechnology Salary by Years of Experience
PayScale.com estimates that more than 50% of research associate biotechnology jobs are held by individuals with 1-4 years of experience. Less than three percent have 20 years or more of experience. Accompany median annual salary ranges are:

1-4 years: $36,889-$51,477
5-9 years: $45,073-$64,727
10-19 years: $52,252-$74,462
20+ years: $53,951-$88,054
Biotechnology Salary by Employer
Many research companies, private firms, hospitals, universities, government agencies and other organizations hire former biotechnology majors. Below is a list of the top five employers, along with the median annual salary paid to research associates according to PayScale.com as of May 2010.
10th February 2013, 08:03 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

There are many subjects available in Bio Technology and after completing the course you have good options of going for a job in different fields.

The salary expected after passing the course depends on various factors as different companies offer different salary.

The average salary is expected to be from Rs. 10000 to Rs. 15000 per month.

Thank you,

All the best.
17th June 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I ND TO DO BIOtECNOLOGY.after finishing that i can get good job in india va plz guide me
26th June 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

what is best B.s.c in biotech or B.TECH in biotecnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?