6th October 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Are MSc Physics Holders eligible for B.Tech Civil Engineering?

is msc physics holders are eligible for doing btech civil....please

Related Questions:
16th October 2011, 04:59 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are MSc Physics Holders eligible for B.Tech Civil Engineering?

yes i think as a master degree holder in physics you are eligible for B.Tech in Civil Engineering. as you are doing Physics master degree then i think there will be mathematics paper. in engineering mainly physics and mathematics subjects are required. so you will be eligible for engineering. there is way to take admission directly in second year of engineering through lateral entry after your graduation from science. you may try for it.

as you have done M.Sc in Physics so will be eligible for GATE examination. i will suggest you to appear in GATE examination and if you can secure good score then you may take admission in M.Tech program. after M.Tech opportunity and scope is more than B.Tech. after M.Sc as you are eligible to do M.Tech so it's better to go for M.Tech i think.

but if you are interested for only B.Tech in civil engineering then you may choose it. contact with any engineering institute they will give you information about your eligibility to take admission in B.Tech in Civil engineering.

best wishes.
16th October 2011, 05:58 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
as far the eligibility of engineering is concern aspirant with maths, physics and chemistry are eligible to appear for the exam. As you have completed your msc physics you are eligible for the exam. But there is no need for you to appear in the B.tech programme as you are directly eligible for the M.tech it will be better to do masters rather than a bachelor degree again. All the best
24th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.tech in chemical engineering after complete m.sc chem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?