15th August 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Is my M.Sc degree valid after completing it from KSOU Mysore?

Is my M.Sc degree valid after completing it from KSOU Mysore? Can you please give me the details on the same? Is it approved my government and I will get the job in future or not? Can you please give me the details on this soon. Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

16th August 2017, 09:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is my M.Sc degree valid after completing it from KSOU Mysore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is my M.Sc degree valid after completing it from KSOU Mysore? Can you please give me the details on the same? Is it approved my government and I will get the job in future or not? Can you please give me the details on this soon. Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

Yes, your M.SC degree you are doing from KSOU(Karnataka State Open University) is valid in both private and public sectors in India because KSOU is approved by following government organization:-

:- Recognized to UGC(University Grant Commission).

:- Recognized to Distance Education Council (DEC) New Delhi.

:- Recognized to Commonwealth of learning (COL).

:- Recognized To regular member of the association of Indian universities (AIU) Delhi.

List of M.SC Courses Offered in KSOU:-

>> M.SC in Mathematics.

>> M.SC in Geography.

>> M.SC in Information Technology.

>> M.SC in Computer science.

>> M.SC in Hotel management.

>> M.SC in Medical Lab Technology.

>> M.SC in Fashion Technology.

>> M.SC in Interior Designing.

>> M.SC in Mass Communication and Journalism.

:-- For more details please visit www.ksouedu.com.
16th August 2017, 11:14 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Karnataka State Open University is an approved university by UGC and DEC. Degrees of this university are valid for every kind of job. So you don't have to worry about it. Thanks
16th August 2017, 11:37 PM
manjira...

No, KSOU is no more a recognized university by DEC and UGC. Therefore, if you have completed your master degree before 2012 then your degree is valid however if after academic year 2012-2013 then it is not valid.

The KSOU stands for Karnataka State Open University. It started as a full fledged university in the year 1996. It was recognized by Distance Education Council(DEC) till the academic year 2012-2013.
University Grant Commission(UGC) has discontinued recognition of the KSOU courses beyond the year 2012-2013.
17th August 2017, 09:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of KSOU is Karnataka State Open University.

KSOU is University Grants Commission recognized university. It is also a member of Association of Indian Universities. The degree of this university is valid for government jobs in future.

You can apply for various jobs after Master of Science from KSOU.
11th September 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

My msc chemistry is valid I do in2014 -15 session please tell distance courses all valid or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?