28th May 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear for UPSC Exam to join NDA after completion of 10th Class?

is it necessary to do upsc to do nda after 10th?

28th May 2012, 11:10 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear for UPSC Exam to join NDA after completion of 10th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it necessary to do upsc to do nda after 10th?
After 10th examination you can't appear for this examination . To apply for this examination , candidate must have a minimum qualification is intermediate(12th) from a recognized School . It is necessary to appear for UPSC Exam to join NDA after 12th examination .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

Admission for Indian Army , Indian Navy , Air force Academy .

To get admission into NDA , those who have passed intermediate(12th) with any discipline from any recognized School or equivalent qualification and those who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply .

Candidate have to passed 12th with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects to apply for Indian Naval / Indian Air force Academy and candidate have to completed 12th from a recognized School .

Candidate age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years , there is no upper age limits for this examination . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination . Candidate must be Citizen of India .

NDA I Exam was already complete . NDA II application was already released on 05/05/12 , Last date for receipt of application 04/06/12 and Date of examination is 19/08/12 .

Application forms will be available in online and there is no offline application .

Official Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
28th May 2012, 11:33 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear for UPSC Exam to join NDA after completion of 10th Class?

UPSC conducts entrance exam for NDA(National Defence Academy) for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

So it is necessary to appear for UPSC NDA entrance exam to join NDA but after 12th which is the minimum educational qualification criteria. Hence after 10th you are not eligible to apply for NDA.

For entry in to any of the three wings of NDA one has to appear and crack NDA entrance exam.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness, is eligible to apply for NDA.

Those having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th are eligible for allthe three wings of NDA but those without having above subjects are only eligible for Indian Army wing of NDA.

You can apply for the ongoing registration process for NDA-II 2012 exam which is going to be held on 19.08.2012. The last date for submission of application is 04.06.2012.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Superankur

Cool Re: Is it necessary to appear for UPSC Exam to join NDA after completion of 10th Class?

It is not not necessary to apply for NDA just after 10th class .You can also apply in 11th and 12th class also uptu when you are of 18 year old. A best thing also about NDA is that you can apply two times in a year. For exam you should go through NCERT books and read last 3 months newspaper for GK
5th September 2012, 09:52 PM
smsureshma
Member+

hello friend

yes sir,
Dear,
On the basis of the 12th you are eligible for the NDA and
SCRA exam but some condition is
Apply
For nda exam:-
Age limit for the 16 to 19.5 years only unmarried male
candidate eligible for the exam.
No relaxation for the reserve category
Secondary class with non-medical subject
(math.chemistry, physics)
Two times held this exam in a year.
For SCRA special class railway apprentice:-
Secondary class passed in any stream from the recognized
board.
Age limit for the 17 to 21 years
No relaxation for the reserve category
For more information please update with the
www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck for the future
26th December 2013, 12:03 PM
Shiva bangari

Default I want to give upsc exm and want to be nda

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2225430]is it necessary to do upsc to do nda after 10th?[/QUote sir i want to join nda and want to give a upsc exam i had completed 10th this is my number:09727960806
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?