21st August 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to clear GATE exam for government jobs?

it is necessary to clear gate exam for govn jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to so any other course for getting job in Bharat Electronics Limited?
  2. Can I get a job in PSU after getting 6.81 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. How can I get government jobs after passing GATE exam?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  5. Job opportunities for Electronic and Communication engineers? Differences between B.E and B.Tech degree?
  6. Can I get government jobs without giving GATE exam?
  7. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE? -- [New]
  8. Do I need to qualify in GATE Exam to apply for Government Jobs?
  9. Jobs in private sector for people with disability?
  10. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much cutoff is required in GATE exam to appear for NDA/CDS interview? What type of government jobs may I get?
  12. How many times can one attempt GATE exam? What is the score required for GATE?
  13. Can MCA students clear GATE exam?
  14. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  15. What are the suitable master degree courses like MBA after completing B.E ECE?
  16. What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech?
  17. Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?
  18. List of Universities to join M.Tech course after completion of Bachelors Degree in Electronics stream with 55% of marks?
21st September 2013, 12:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to clear GATE exam for government jobs?

GATE qualification is not necessary for all governmental exams. Certain PSU recruits engineering graduates to the post of 'Graduate Engineer Trainee' on the basis of GATE score. HPCL, Power Grid, NTPC, etc are examples of such PSU. Such candidates should have at least 60-70% marks in B.Tech. Final selection in PSU is done on the basis of GATE score, GD, and interview. GATE score is not mandatory to join to other matching jobs in government departments, banking, defense, etc.
21st September 2013, 08:40 PM
Harsha304

Default Re: Is it necessary to clear GATE exam for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is necessary to clear gate exam for govn jobs?
hi,
gate qualification is not necessary for all
governmental exams. Certain PSU recruits
engineering graduates to the post of 'Graduate
Engineer Trainee' on the basis of GATE score.
HPCL, Power Grid, NTPC, etc are examples of
such PSU. Such candidates should have at least
60-70% marks in B.Tech. Final selection in PSU
is done on the basis of GATE score, GD, and
interview. GATE score is not mandatory to join
to other matching jobs in government
departments, banking, defense, etc.
so please try to best government jobs u will. getting to try
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?