15th December 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it Necessary to have Computer Science with PCM in class 12th for joining ISRO?

Respected Sir, I am in class 10th now and I wish to join ISRO in the future so I want to know is it Necessary to have Computer Science with PCM in class 12th for joining ISRO? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th December 2016, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it Necessary to have Computer Science with PCM in class 12th for joining ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am in class 10th now and I wish to join ISRO in the future so I want to know is it Necessary to have Computer Science with PCM in class 12th for joining ISRO? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, Computer Science is not necessary in 12th standard for ISRO recruitment. To get admission in ISRO you should completed diploma/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in below given specialization.

Eligible departments are,

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing.
24th December 2017, 10:58 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Is it Necessary to have Computer Science with PCM in class 12th for joining ISRO?

To Join ISRO, You dont need to study computer science in class 12th

To join ISRO for job or careers you need to have below qualification:
BE/BTECH with minimum 65% aggregate marks
There is written test, folowed by interview

Since you are in class 10th right now, first complete your class 11th and 12th with subject Physics, chemistry and Mathematics.

After that appear for Engineering tests and complete your BE/BTECH in streams like Electrical, electronics, mechanical and Computer science

Study well from now onwards, make your each and every concepts very strong
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?