5th September 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What to do to join ISRO after class 12th?

I'm now studying CHSE,Odisha in class 12th. What to do to join ISRO after 12th? What is the minimum percentage required for joining ISRO?

6th September 2016, 01:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do to join ISRO after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm now studying CHSE,Odisha in class 12th. What to do to join ISRO after 12th? What is the minimum percentage required for joining ISRO?

You can join a B.Tech course in ISRO after class 12th. There are B.Tech Aerospace Engineering and B.Tech Avionics courses are available in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST). The candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (with over 60% marks) are eligible for the course. The candidates have to clear the JEE Main and after that you can apply to the IIST. After the course you will be taken by ISRO as Scientist/Engineer. The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) website link is Click Here
6th September 2016, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must try to get admission in IIST or IITs, if you are looking to get into ISRO as a research scientist. Even after completion of B.Tech you can apply for various jobs at ISRO.

Hence, the best bet for you will be engineering degree from a recognized engineering college. After that you can apply for jobs and get selected on merit.
5th May 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What course I have to choose to join in isro after 12 th standard without qualifying in JEE-MAINS??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?