9th November 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is NET exam conducted in English?

is net exam conducted in english?...please tell me if it is conducted in this language

Related Questions:
  1. Exam required to get admission in Ph.D in English in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  2. Ph.D admission in English in Punjab university with 60% and UGC NET examination qualified?
  3. Is NET exam conducted in English?
  4. How should I prepare for NET exam after completing M.A English? Which study materials to refer?
  5. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  6. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  7. Useful books as per new pattern to prepare UGC NET English?
  8. How to get a government job on the basis of PGCTE and MA Eng? How to find it from the G.O of DSC?
  9. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
  11. How may I get solved question papers for UGC NET exam in English? How may I join PhD in English?
  12. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  13. What is the age limit for NET and SLET exam for Unreserved Category(for males)?
  14. How can I prepare for NET exam? I am doing PG in English
  15. Required Qualification and Syllabus for NET Exam for English? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which books should I refer for NET Exam having completed MA in English?
  17. Can i apply for NET entrance after PG in English Literature with only 62% marks?
  18. Latest pattern of UGC CSIR? Suitable books for preparation?
10th November 2011, 01:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NET exam conducted in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is net exam conducted in english?...please tell me if it is conducted in this language
Firstly, I have Not Understand Your Question Properly. But Please dont worry, I think you want to know the Information that Is NET Conducted the examination of English Subject.

So, I have to Informed you that, Yes NET Conducts the Examination of English subject also, The Syllabus of English Subject of NET is availiable in the official website, If you have completed your Post graduate degree course in English then you are eligible to Opt English subject in NET Examination.

To apply for NET Examination, You have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% Marks form a recognised Board. Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

NET Examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year. The examination is Conducted in June and December Every Year.

But The last date of apply for NET Examination was already Over and the examination will be Held on 24/Dec/2011.

If you have Missed the NET Examination This year, Then please apply for NET Examination Next year. The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and You have to pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill Online Application form and for more Information please check the official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
10th November 2011, 01:56 PM
Mushtaq Theikry

Quote:
Dear
all net exams accept languages held in english also english subject net exam held in english
10th November 2011, 02:27 PM
iatul89

Quote:
Hi Friend,

Yes, NET Exam Conducted i n English

Here i attached syllabus for NET Exam in English Subject.kindly check it.

all the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET_English.pdf(176.0 KB, 64 views)
10th November 2011, 03:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello friend,
Yes, National Eligibility Test in lectureship is conducted in English and candidates willing to appear for the English subject may also do so.
To be eligible to write English as the subject, you must have completed your masters degree program in English with a minimum of 55% marks.
There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
For compete information, refer to the official website of UGC NET.
10th November 2011, 04:01 PM
pawarvinod

Yes, NET is conducted in English language.
10th November 2011, 06:24 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is NET exam conducted in English?

Quote:

Info on UGC NET

UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) Exam is conducted in English medium only..

If any candidate wishes to change the medium of the question paper then he can do so while applying for the exam to change in another language..

The UGC NET exam is conducted twice a year in the months of June and December..

The last date of form submission for the UGC NET exam in December has already gone by so you can apply for the exam next year in June..

For appearing in the UGC NET exam..you should be a final year post graduation student or a post graduate degree holder with a minimum of 55% for General and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST and PH candidates (without rounding off)

The upper age limit for candidates applying for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) is 28 years..and for OBC/SC/ST and PH candidates..there is an age relaxation of 5 years..

Age as seen on the first day of the month in which UGC NET exam is going to be conducted..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
10th November 2011, 07:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hi,
YES, National Eligibility Test in lectureship is conducted in English.
10th November 2011, 11:44 PM
gkumar13000

yes net questions are bilingual in english and hindi both,,,,,,,,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?