2nd February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D admission in English in Punjab university with 60% and UGC NET examination qualified?

I have done my M.A in English with 60% marks from Punjab University and qualified the UGC-NET examination. I want to take admission in PHD in English from P.U CHANDIGARH. Please inform whether I am required to appear in entrance exam? Or only in the internal test conducted by the department of English and what will be the syllabus for that and when it will be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D admission in English in Punjab university after M.A in English and UGC NET examination qualified?
  2. Exam required to get admission in Ph.D in English in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  3. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  4. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  5. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  8. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  9. Admission in PhD(Commerce) in KUK University for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?
  11. PhD from AMET University is approved by UGC?
  12. How to i get the P.hd in computer science?
  13. Colleges offering PhD in English Literature for UGC-NET qualified candidate in Pune? Can I do Lectureship?
  14. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in Home Science?
  16. In which college I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if qualified in UGC-NET?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
5th February 2016, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D admission in English in Punjab university with 60% and UGC NET examination qualified?

Being a UGC NET qualified candidate you will be eligible for direct interview stage of admission process. You will be preferred over non-NET candidates. Just try to perform well in the interview because admission will be based on merit.

You can apply for admission when Panjab University releases the admission notification and you have to apply on a prescribed format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?